• 22 Aug 2017 - 14:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Amuck / Alla ricerca del piacere (Silvio Amadio, 1972)  (Read 24539 times)

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
Re: Amuck/Alla ricerca del piacere (Silvio Amadio, 1972)
« Reply #15 on: 12 Apr 2008 - 13:29 »

Gotta admit I love this film too!. I saw it about 3 times when I first got the Eurovista disc but haven't seen it in ages. Great soundtrack and the leading ladies are always a pleasure to watch even when there is a lull in action on screen. Would reall like to see this widescreen or an Italian language print. I love the bit where Neri gets the gormless fisherman drunk especially when he finally loses it and all to the accompaniment of the delirious soundtrack.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #16 on: 12 Apr 2008 - 13:33 »

Would reall like to see this widescreen or an Italian language print.

All I found at ebay.it was a pricey copy of the US Catalina tape.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #17 on: 12 Apr 2008 - 13:41 »

That's a shame eh? Hopefully someone will pick this one up for restoration one day. Until then, the Eurovista will have to do.

quidtum

• One Just Man
« Reply #18 on: 15 Apr 2010 - 13:56 »

The Eurovista / Luminous boot is taken from the old American Catalina video release - albeit a very worn one complete with tape rolls etc.

I have an original Catalina release and it looks way better than their crappy bootleg.

One release I do wish I had picked up was the now OOP Something Weird video release as 'Leather and Whips" - does anybody have this tape?

Can you please poste some screens of your original release?
I don't have the Something Weird video release but I can tell you that it keeps the original widescreen aspect ratio but it's widely cut: no credits, no Bouchet's approach to the house and many missing parts in the final altercation.

Screens

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
Re: Amuck / Alla ricerca del piacere (Silvio Amadio, 1972)
« Reply #19 on: 15 Apr 2010 - 17:39 »

I used to have this tape but foolishly got rid of it.
Still, it's missing chunks of the film, and there is some severe print damage through out, which is why I ditched it, not a fun way to experience the movie.

gnorthcott

« Reply #20 on: 21 Jul 2011 - 20:52 »

Does anybody have the soundtack cd from beat records?im interested to know if it has that cool track that plays during the rape/kill towards the end of the film,if i remember correct the record keeps skipping and the soundtrack just keeps repeating 'sexually,sexually....'over and over(i think???).Well anyway,is that track actually on the cd?

Johnny66

• Almost Human
« Reply #21 on: 27 Jul 2011 - 08:58 »

Gnorthcott, are you referring to Teo Usuelli - 'Piacere Sequence'?

I have no idea about the Amuck! soundtrack, but this track can be found on the 'Beat at Cinecitta Vol. 1' CD release originally through Efa Imports (if I recall). Easily found.

Amusingly, the track was also used in The Big Lebowski, but never appeared on the soundtrack release.

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

« Reply #22 on: 27 Jul 2011 - 11:16 »

the whole "sexually, sexually"  thing makes it sound like you are describing Sessomatto   ?

gnorthcott

« Reply #23 on: 27 Jul 2011 - 18:59 »

Yes that is the track ;)
sorry for any confusion,the music plays out more imoprtantly during the flashback when sally dances in front of rocco,as opposed to the final confrontation between greta and co.thanks guys,will have to pick up that comp.Thanks

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #24 on: 14 Dec 2014 - 13:30 »

Good news on the AMUCK front as it's been released on DVD by Code Red this week @ their cartel store..
No idea about the quality of the print used for the transfer, but hopefully it is in great shape.
Ignore it's been doubled with a silly action film, order now or wait for a review ( i"ll sing out when my copy shows up ).
here is a link to the NSFW US trailer...never seen this and loved it
<iframe src="http://www.trailercodes.com/v/VI1Czp4P93vP45/embed_video" width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #25 on: 14 Dec 2014 - 14:15 »

The listing states that it is the US edit. I wonder how different that it will be from the original Italian cut? No idea how is Brits will be able to get hold of it though. Hopefully Diabolik will get it in stock soon.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #26 on: 14 Dec 2014 - 14:36 »

The listing states that it is the US edit. I wonder how different that it will be from the original Italian cut? No idea how is Brits will be able to get hold of it though. Hopefully Diabolik will get it in stock soon.
Yeah, I'll order it as soon as Diabolik have it in stock.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #27 on: 14 Dec 2014 - 16:55 »

Ignore it's been doubled with a silly action film

That "silly action" film is great fun, an Italian / Shaw Brothers co-production directed by Alfonso Brescia with a fantastic score by Franco Micalizzi.

http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=615.0

I'm wondering why Amazon's And Supermen takes up most of the cover? Maybe it's a really nice transfer like the Italian disc and Amuck is just a bonus feature? I reckon so, otherwise Amuck surely would have come out on it's own.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #28 on: 18 Dec 2014 - 13:17 »

No disrespect meant calling it silly Inspector, it looks like it should be amusing enough.

Word on the web is this is not the complete AMUCK but another bastard truncated version titles MANIAC MANSION and running 84 min.  This explains Code Red bottom billing this, foolishly I had my hopes up a little bit.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #29 on: 22 Dec 2014 - 16:09 »

Still waiting on my copy but the latest update says the last 15 minutes of SUPER STOOGES switches to an Italian audio track instead of the English track  :(  so Anglos will have  no idea what's being said in the last reel of the film. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 22 queries.