• 05 Dec 2020 - 11:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God in Heaven... Arizona on Earth / Una Bala Marcada (Juan Bosch, 1972)  (Read 2428 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Peter Lee Lawrence stars as Arizona who returns home to avenge the death of his father (even though it was suicide) caused by the wicked Styles who has taken over the town and has his name on everything (a regular occurence in Euro westerns).
Styles (Frank BraƱa) hires Towers (Carlo Gaddi, who played Silvestri in Lenzi's Violent Naples), a suave bounty hunter who has the quickest draw around (or has he?) to get rid of Arizona.

Good solid entertaining western with a score by Bruno Nicolai, albeit a reworking of "Have a good funeral my friend, Sartana will pay" & "The Fighting fists of Shanghai Joe."

Interfering Moderators: Please leave the title "Una Bala Marcada" on the name of this thread as it is the original title of the film even though the Italian title is "Dio in cielo... Arizona in terra". :-\

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Interfering Moderators

There aren't any moderators on this forum Tanzi.

Just Administrators.

There's actually polite ways of going about things you know. If you think us wanting to keep this forum nice and orderly is 'interfering' then you're sadly mistaken.

You cheeky cunt.  :-\

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Interfering Moderators

There aren't any moderators on this forum Tanzi.

Just Administrators.

There's actually polite ways of going about things you know. If you think us wanting to keep this forum nice and orderly is 'interfering' then you're sadly mistaken.

You cheeky cunt.  :-\

Ha! Ha! I think you know what i mean, i expected to come back to it and see the top title exchanged for the Italian title which in this case wouldn't have been correct.
In fact i was quite sure that would have happened so i said it before it did ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Mart85

Watched this a while ago when I was on a Peter Lee Lawrence kick.  Thought it was decent enough western but not among his best.  It's always good to see Carlo Gaddi too.  The fella had a great villain's face.

LANZETTA

Cheers Inspector Tanzi i'll keep an eye out for this sw. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.