• 05 Dec 2020 - 10:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great article featuring funny anecdotes from actors and directors of SW.  (Read 3255 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Funny anecdotes featuring Franco Nero, Sergio Corbucci, Sergio Donati, Sergio Leone, James Coburn and more...

Nice one! Really cool stuff! I wish I could've been there. I like the bit where Franco mentions about staying in Hotels...

“No male actor in the world doesn’t want to play in Westerns. Westerns were often A-movies in America, but B-movies in Italy. But these B-movies paid for all the auteur films. When I traveled to Japan and South America, in the hotel registers, they would just write “Django”

Mart85

Cool stuff, Hunchback.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

very interesting ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

tigerheart76

very interesting ::)

Indeed...a cool read, and the writer's intrigued me with the hint he makes about the interview with Franco Nero. Inquiring minds want to know!  :-*

IL COMMISSARIO

Hunchback, you should definitely inform those Leone lovers who see this man as God, enlighten them to the Al Muloch portion of the NAVAJO JOE write up.

The Hunchback

Hunchback, you should definitely inform those Leone lovers who see this man as God, enlighten them to the Al Muloch portion of the NAVAJO JOE write up.

I already did.
They already know he only cared about the costumes. I had never heard of him cursing Muloch's name during the editing though. That's a very harsh but I understand where he was coming from.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.