• 20 Sep 2018 - 01:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The Sicilian Connection / Afyon oppio (Ferdinando Baldi ,1973)  (Read 12950 times)

Mart85

Director Ferdinando Baldi died today aged 80,he was also responsible for the sleazefest TERROR EXPRESS and a load of spaghetti westerns like TEXAS ADIOS,BLINDMAN etc.

RIP

Very sad news.  He made some great eurocult flicks and seemed to come across as a nice sort of bloke in interviews.   RIP.

IL COMMISSARIO

Damn, what a shame. FORGOTTEN PISTOLERO will always be my favorite Baldi movie and one of the greats. Watched a bit of his peplum DUEL OF THE CHAMPIONS last night. Haven't watched SICILIAN CONNECTION yet.

Stephen Grimes

Love this one and TERROR EXPRESS.
TERROR EXPRESS is one scuzzy film,sorta like a cheap and nasty NIGHT TRAIN MURDERS :-\
Good cast though including many genre faces from the time(Silvia Dionisio,Zora Kerova,Carlo De Mejo etc) plus it was written by George Eastman :'(

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Is there a DVD release of 'Terror Express', I've never seen the film but it sounds great!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Stephen Grimes

Is there a DVD release of 'Terror Express', I've never seen the film but it sounds great!
No nothing,i used to have the nice uncut/lbx pre-cert tape from Techno/Fletcher.

vigilanteforce

No nothing,i used to have the nice uncut/lbx pre-cert tape from Techno/Fletcher.

You and Tanzi used to have so many great tapes that you sold? Why? You should have kept them!  :-X

Stephen Grimes

You and Tanzi used to have so many great tapes that you sold? Why? You should have kept them!  :-X
Living in London,always gets to me  :-\ :D

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Foolishness ???

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Nuno

• One Just Man

Original Portuguese 1st Edition VHS
Video Label: Imavideo
Tape Year: 1987

More Pics: http://nuno-dvdcollection.blogspot.com/2011/12/sicilian-connection-1973.html

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Ben Gazzara sadly passed away yesterday aged 81.

R.I.P.

MelissaMerli

• Almost Human
  • Slightly off since childhood...

Is the Greek version cut or uncut?  I ordered it hearing it was the best looking version but now that obviously wasn't true...
"I'm a damn good hunter you know.  Wherever you go you'll have a piece of meat every day."  Tomas Milian as Chaco

bruce holecheck

• Almost Human

Did up a VHS Archives entry for the US Video City tape over at my blog:

http://bruceholecheck.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-vhs-archives-ferdinando-baldis.html

As usual, any other scans would be greatly appreciated!  I sold off my Canadian tape years ago.
-----------------------------
Cinema Arcana
Knee-Deep in Cinemuck!

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

As usual, any other scans would be greatly appreciated!  I sold off my Canadian tape years ago.
I've got a Japanese tape, I'dd do a scan for you when I can. I've accidentally moved the means to use my scanner from my desktop and can't work out where it's gone to!

bruce holecheck

• Almost Human

Haha, definitely let me know when you have it figured out!
-----------------------------
Cinema Arcana
Knee-Deep in Cinemuck!

Ruben

• Anonymous Avenger

Not the best quality scan, but here goes. Love this movie. Story was kinda slow, but very engaging.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.385 seconds with 21 queries.