• 18 Aug 2017 - 18:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Watch Me When I Kill / Il gatto dagli occhi di giada (Antonio Bido, 1977)  (Read 11769 times)

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

The US title sequence is a nice extra.  It has a cool distributor logo, the US title, totally made up American-sounding names for the two stars, and the director credit with what I'm guessing is library music accompaniment. 

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Is this disc the best to buy?

It's coming out from Shameless at some point so I'd hold off if I were you mate.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Magnus (FDS Media) did a fan dub of the Italian DVD last year.  Again, the video quality is not perfect but it is better than what is currently available.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Front cover art for the up-coming Shameless DVD...

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

vigilanteforce

Wow, this is a beautiful cover! I'll probably get this along with a few other shameless releases that I missed. Can anybody post grabs of the X-Rated disc? Hopefully this will be an improvement.

Stephen Grimes

I'll probably get this along with a few other shameless releases that I missed.
Same here,i'm going to make sure i ask for them as Xmas presents to be sent over from London.

Almar@Shameless

How would you go about ordering a Shameless title if you wanted one? We get quite a few queries form people abroad not knowing how they can get hold of Shameless discs.

Getting back on topic the elements for this film are horrible and we debated not going ahead but after some work we're confident it should be the best DVD yet by a good stretch - it'll never be a demo disc though!

vigilanteforce

How would you go about ordering a Shameless title if you wanted one? We get quite a few queries form people abroad not knowing how they can get hold of Shameless discs.

I have that problem. Can I buy them directly from your site? I shop at play.com but PHANTOM OF DEATH (which is the one I need most) always seems to be out of stock.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I have that problem. Can I buy them directly from your site? I shop at play.com but PHANTOM OF DEATH (which is the one I need most) always seems to be out of stock.

If you order it Lefteris it will come back in stock eventually and will be sent straight out.  That's what happened with mine, and I did not have to wait long.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

When was the film released in the US?  The library music on the abbreviated English titles for WATCH ME WHEN I KILL also appears on the 1984 slasher GIRLS NITE OUT.

loops

I watched the Redemption tape of this the other night and i really enjoyed it. I cant wait for the shameless dvd.

fdsmedia

comparison VCI vs Cecchi Gori vs Shameless

VCI

CG

Shameless

VCI

CG

Shameless

VCI

CG

Shameless

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

I've added grabs from the up-coming Shameless DVD to Magnus' post.

Gary B.

Review of the Shameless disc from AV Maniacs:
http://www.avmaniacs.com/review.php?id=670

They mention noticeable compression artifacting during dark scenes(possibly due to this being a test disc?), will this be remedied on the final release (maybe pressed on a DVD9 disc)?  I would love to upgrade my VCI dvd, but I'll wait until others fill me in on this detail...

K August

I will buy this eventually, haven't seen the film yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 20 queries.