• 07 Dec 2019 - 03:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Callan: The Movie (Don Sharp, 1974)  (Read 2580 times)

Dorado

Callan: The Movie (Don Sharp, 1974)
« on: 24 Aug 2007 - 17:09 »

Yesterday I saw Callan the movie (Don Sharp, 1974) with Edward Woodward.
I thought the film was good without being great, but the film spawned my interest for the series running from 1967 to 1972.
I remember some of the series faintly but not in any detail.
But since I’m a great fan of crime series from the sixties and seventies I thought I would investigate further.

I would therefore like to hear from some of the many experts on British TV-series in here whether you would recommend the series or not. :-X

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
Re: Callan the movie (Don Sharp, 1974)
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2007 - 17:12 »

I vaguely remember it as a kid, didn't he shoot a lightbulb in a hallway or something?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

grantwal

Re: Callan: The Movie (Don Sharp, 1974)
« Reply #2 on: 25 Sep 2007 - 21:24 »

I picked up Callan the movie in a pound shop a while back and thought it was a fucking cracker. Woodward was top drawer and Lonely terrific. I think a fair few of the tv series eps are now lost but would definitely like to pick them up funds (and time) permitting.

Phill

Re: Callan: The Movie (Don Sharp, 1974)
« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2007 - 21:30 »

I picked up Callan the movie in a pound shop a while back and thought it was a fucking cracker. Woodward was top drawer and Lonely terrific. I think a fair few of the tv series eps are now lost but would definitely like to pick them up funds (and time) permitting.

Ordered the Callan Movie last month of Amazon Marketplace cheap but the seller opened the box and the disc was fucked so he gave me a refund, at least he was honest. The Callan series Box set's are going for STUPID! money these days grant  >:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 35 queries.