• 03 Apr 2020 - 17:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Nine Guests for a Crime / Nove ospiti per un delitto (Ferdinando Baldi, 1977)  (Read 27605 times)

vigilanteforce

I'm afraid I am too primitive to do that  :-\ Would you like me to send you a copy of the DVD so that you can do it??

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I can have a go.

Stephen Grimes

I've just bought an Italian 2f poster of this with the title 'UN URLO NELLA NOTTE',must have been an early name for it.Nice poster though with artwork of John Richardson and Massimo Foschi,as soon as i get my camera back i'll post it.

vigilanteforce

Psychedelic trailer for 9 GUESTS FOR A CRIME:

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever

Odd but cool trailer! I really hope someone will release the English-dubbed version some day. Really want to see this one!

Stephen Grimes

I received my copy from Kult Video just a few minutes ago and guess what? The main feature is pan & scan, unlike the nice trailer which is widescreen!
I got a copy of the Surf disc today and mines the same,haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing yet but was quite surprised to see it fullscreen when i flicked through.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Stephen, did you manually switch your TV to 16:9 so you could watch it widescreen?
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Stephen Grimes

Stephen, did you manually switch your TV to 16:9 so you could watch it widescreen?
Did it on my player and it didn't make any difference,saying that it doesn't look there's anything missing from the picture.

EDIT
Just changed it to widescreen on my main tv(use my smaller flat screen telly in my room for watching dvds) and it looks ok,shame about the fuck up though.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Just changed it to widescreen on my main tv(use my smaller flat screen telly in my room for watching dvds) and it looks ok,shame about the fuck up though.

So we're all agreed it's a 16:9, widescreen film, just that it hasn't been flagged in the correct manner...

If you manually alter the settings on your TV before watching this film you'lll see it in the correct ratio...

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I finally got round to producing a fan DVD of this using DjangoLi's subtitles.  The picture quality of the Italian Surf DVD is very good and I have also fixed the disc's 16x9 flag so that it is no longer squeezed, as shown in the pictures Lefteris posted earlier in this thread.  I also included the original trailer from the Italian DVD.  Here are some screenshots:

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

I finally got round to producing a fan DVD of this using DjangoLi's subtitles.  The picture quality of the Italian Surf DVD is very good and I have also fixed the disc's 16x9 flag so that it is no longer squeezed, as shown in the pictures Lefteris posted earlier in this thread.  I also included the original trailer from the Italian DVD.  Here are some screenshots:

Looks great, as usual, Oli!  :P

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Well done Oli
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

fdsmedia

where do i sign up?  ;)

drmiaow

• Special Cop In Action

It looks great Oli. Well done!

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
Dig that groove baby.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 36 queries.