• 24 Nov 2017 - 19:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Almost Human / Milano odia (Umberto Lenzi, 1974)  (Read 33003 times)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Anyone notice the frame jumps on the NoShame disc of this,there's at least 2 the worst being the first which is when the old arms dealer opens the door to Milian and co-about 22 mins in.
I checked my Italian Alan Young and French Neo dvds and this scene plays perfectly on these,is this a pressing problem with the NS disc as it doesn't look like print damage?

Ite ll you what I noticed - ui have both the Alan Young and NoShame USA releases and they seem to be taken from the same print. The scene in which Milian is forceful with his girlfriend, cuts away very quickly, and to cap it all, there's additional shots from this scene in the trailer.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Dutch VHS cover from the mid 80's (?)

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

vigilanteforce

That is beautiful Johny!  :P

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

That is beautiful Johny!  :P

Cheers! I got it off Tanzi  :'( Huge cover, only just fitted on my scanner!
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

Stephen Grimes

That Dutch release always used to sell for BIG money before the dvds came out,never managed to get one-only the Swedish tape on Master which was stunning(did you buy this from me Aarron?).

Master Video(Sweden) lbx uncut English lang

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I currently own the AYP release of this great film and was thinking about picking up the NoShame release before it goes out of print.  Is it worth the double dip?

Stephen Grimes

I currently own the AYP release of this great film and was thinking about picking up the NoShame release before it goes out of print.  Is it worth the double dip?
Yes,most definitely.I bought the AYP disc when it first came out and wasn't going to bother with the NoShame dvd until i found out what the extras were,it also has the Italian language track with English subs.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

That Dutch release always used to sell for BIG money before the dvds came out,never managed to get one-only the Swedish tape on Master which was stunning(did you buy this from me Aarron?).

Master Video(Sweden) lbx uncut English lang

I've never seen one of those Stephen, i still have a Greek tape under the title "HE IS A BASTARD".

I should have sold that tape before the dvd came out really but at least Jonny got it for a cheap price     
and not some random character ::)

i'll do a scan of that greek cover later.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Yes most definetly,i bought the AYP disc when it first came out and wasn't going to bother with the NoShame dvd until i found out what the extras were.It also has the Italian language track with English subs,got mine new and sealed for £7 inc postage from Ebay USA.

Thanks Stephen, will make sure that I pick this one up.

fdsmedia

DigitMovies just announced that they will release Ennio Morricone's soundtrack for this film very shortly.  :P

vigilanteforce

That is great news! Doesn't the main theme from this sound a bit like the main one from THE UNTOUCHABLES? Both Morricone.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Greek release

Stephen Grimes

Doesn't the main theme from this sound a bit like the main one from THE UNTOUCHABLES? Both Morricone.
Morricone's opening titles piece to the Belmondo film PEUR SUR LA VILLE also sounds very like his main one to ALMOST HUMAN,might be tempted to get the new Digitmovie cd when it comes out.Didn't it also get a cd release paired with THE HUMAN FACTOR a few years ago?

Mart85

Yeah it did.  I've got a CDR of it somewhere.  Don't know who put it out though.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Yeah it did.  I've got a CDR of it somewhere.  Don't know who put it out though.
I've got it but it's at my parents, i think it was RCA.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.296 seconds with 20 queries.