• 26 May 2017 - 14:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Almost Human / Milano odia (Umberto Lenzi, 1974)  (Read 31062 times)

Mart85

Yeah it was RCA.  :'(

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica

I'm thinking about picking this one up - how is the Alan Young disc? Worth getting over the US release, since I am looking at the two-fer with 'Violent Professionals'.
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

The Alan Young 'two fer' is great value and both prints are pretty decent. I double dipped and picked up the NoShame DVD as well purely for the extras... 40 minute interviews with Ernesto Gastaldi, Umberto Lenzi and Ray Lovelock plus a separate 30 minute interview with Tomas Milian. Both worth the price of admission alone.
Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I initially had the Alan Young release but was persuaded by several here to purchase the NoShame disc as well.  The extra features are well worth the double dip.

fdsmedia

NoShame's release does have its advantages, especially the Italian language track with English subs. Got rid of it when I desperately needed some $$$ and shelf space but I'm going to pick it up again.

bloodvamp

Before i saw this film, i never knew where the film clip of the topless women hanging from the chandelier came from. Now i know. :-\

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

There would appear to be two versions of this film - or at least, some of the sex scenes were shot in two versions, hard and soft. A US trailer I have shows a more willing female, yet the Italian version shows her to be less willing, to put it politely  ;D
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Are you referring to Anita Strindberg having her top ripped off by Tomas Milian? It's been noted before how the trailer has alternate footage to what's seen in the finished film but it's always been put down to the trailer being made of unused footage that didn't make the final edit.

You can see the footage in this trailer...

Letterboxd - "Henry Silva has a small zoo at home and his weapon of choice is a bazooka"

kurug3n

great movie with Tomas Milian just so f***in crazy killing just about everyone that could get him caught in the kidnapping especially his 2 friends and his girlfriend

MarcMorris

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

The American grindhouse trailer for this (as THE DEATH DEALER) is going onto GRINDHOUSE TRAILER CLASSICS 2.  ;D
Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing & DVD Extras Production

Cult Movie Forums | YouTube channel | My Movie Archive

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Anyone seen this? It just arrived in the post...

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Didn't even know New were working on this, mate.  BYLETH - IL DEMONE DELL'INCESTO is another title that seems to have crept out (on X-Rated Kult Film; thought they didn't exist anymore) and is available to order from Xploited.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Seems to have snuck out without any fanfare, it's dated 2008 on the back of the cover. Will give it a watch this weekend and report back on the quality, has Morricone's score as an interesting extra feature though.

Stephen Grimes

Didn't NEW release this a couple of years back with a different cover?

EDIT

lilly

• Anonymous Avenger

Absolutely awesome film.
Tomas Milian is so entertaining, such a piece of work.
First time i've seen this tonight, totally blown away.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 20 queries.