• 26 Jul 2017 - 04:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Violent Professionals / Milano trema (Sergio Martino, 1973)  (Read 9629 times)

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
The Violent Professionals / Milano trema (Sergio Martino, 1973)
« Reply #30 on: 09 Feb 2012 - 16:49 »

It's uncut and widescreen but is non-anamorphic. Best version is the Alan Young Pictures release from
Italy (on a double bill with Almost Human).
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Nuno

• One Just Man

It's uncut and widescreen but is non-anamorphic. Best version is the Alan Young Pictures release from
Italy (on a double bill with Almost Human).

Hi Paul,
Which one is the best version? I think Alan Young Pictures have these two releases!?

the blob

• Violent Professional

I used to have it and if I remember right, those are the same release. The top is the slipcover and the bottom is the amaray sleeve.

Paul

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

I've not got mine to hand to check, Nuno but the top one is definitely the exterior of the one I have. It's a very nice release.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Nuno

• One Just Man

I used to have it and if I remember right, those are the same release. The top is the slipcover and the bottom is the amaray sleeve.
I've not got mine to hand to check, Nuno but the top one is definitely the exterior of the one I have. It's a very nice release.

Thank you  ::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Just checked mine. The bottom ones are what you get in the top slipcase  :D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Nuno

• One Just Man

Just checked mine. The bottom ones are what you get in the top slipcase  :D

Understood...thank you Aarron  ::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Longsden

• Special Cop In Action
  • Bastard Squad 666

Right, can someone explain Code Red's business model. I've never bought a release of theirs, but they seem like a complete pisstake. In the past week they've advertised three films I'd love to own with nothing more than a picture of a blu ray case. Do they give a release date or is it first come first served bullshit?

the blob

• Violent Professional

They're just out whenever they're done. No release dates. Could be a couple of months, could be 6 months + or could even be years in the odd case!

Russell22

• Special Cop In Action

Right, can someone explain Code Red's business model. I've never bought a release of theirs, but they seem like a complete pisstake. In the past week they've advertised three films I'd love to own with nothing more than a picture of a blu ray case. Do they give a release date or is it first come first served bullshit?

Bill announces films in bundles usually, but he outdid himself this week by announcing around 268,000 Italian films on blu....you might wait, weeks, months, sometimes even years for these to come out mind you. A few months back he announced both "Zeder" and "House on the Edge of the Park", both still to see the light of day.  :(  Once you get to know Bill, you realise what a "special" kind of individual he is.....don't throw away your DVD's just yet
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 20 queries.