• 27 Jan 2021 - 02:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Le Donk (Shane Meadows, 2008)  (Read 3458 times)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
Le Donk (Shane Meadows, 2008)
« on: 13 Oct 2007 - 10:29 »

Shane Meadows has just uploaded a teaser for his new film, LE DONK on YouTube - it is as yet undecided whether the film was be released theatrically or be shown on TV as a pilot or stand alone show. The film features Paddy Considine reprising a character he played in one of Meadows' previous shorts (which can be found in the SHANE'S WORLD section on the DVD for ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE MIDLANDS).

Le Donk Teaser
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato
Re: Le Donk (Shane Meadows, 2008)
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2007 - 13:01 »

Cheers for that, good to see Paddy Considine back with Meadows.  Really looking forward to this one.

Phill

« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2007 - 19:05 »

Can't wait for this! But you know me  :D Nice one Paul.

Mart85

« Reply #3 on: 13 Oct 2007 - 21:21 »

Thanks for the info.  First I've heard of it.  Looks good.  ::)

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2008 - 22:09 »

Any idea what's happening with this Paul?

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2008 - 23:51 »

Any idea what's happening with this Paul?

This is something of a pet project for Meadows - the film was shot before SOMERSTOWN and he has been editing it on and off but has had his hands full with the impending birth of his first child...
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #6 on: 21 Sep 2008 - 11:35 »

Cool,thought it might have been shelved after seeing it was due for release back in Spring on that Youtube teaser.

Btw was watching DEAD MANS SHOES again the other night and realised that Sonny was played by ex-boxer Gary Stretch,knew i'd seen his face somewhere before when i first saw it but couldn't figure out where until i checked out the IMDB.Deffo has that dodgy villain look abut him though,suited the part quite well i thought.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
« Reply #7 on: 21 Sep 2008 - 12:25 »

Cool,thought it might have been shelved after seeing it was due for release back in Spring on that Youtube teaser.

Btw was watching DEAD MANS SHOES again the other night and realised that Sonny was played by ex-boxer Gary Stretch,knew i'd seen his face somewhere before when i first saw it but couldn't figure out where until i checked out the IMDB.Deffo has that dodgy villain look abut him though,suited the part quite well i thought.

Stretch is great is DEAD MAN'S SHOES, for sure.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.