• 28 Oct 2020 - 07:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundtracks that need CD releases.  (Read 32792 times)

Gary B.

Re: Soundtracks that need CD releases.
« Reply #60 on: 28 May 2008 - 16:41 »

I just posted the entire soundtrack on my blog today:
http://locanblog.blogspot.com/

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #61 on: 29 May 2008 - 11:09 »

I just posted the entire soundtrack on my blog today:
http://locanblog.blogspot.com/

Cheers Gary.
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #62 on: 02 Jun 2008 - 20:46 »

Another one that desperately needs any sort of release is the soundtrack to Polselli's 'Delirio Caldo'. Gianfranco Reverberi's score is one of my all time favourites from any genre. From the ethereal piano and organ parts to the wicked fuzzed out psych-rock which accompanies the first murder at the waterfall, it's just an absolute winner in my opinion!

Dr Seward

« Reply #63 on: 24 Jun 2008 - 01:19 »

Le Frisson Des Vampires (1971) soundtrack by Acanthus definitley needs a full release. Very heavy horror prog before Goblin or Antonius Rex.. I think there may have been an original lp, but in recent times the songs are only commerically available in some small clips on a Jean Rollin compilation cd.

Gary B.

« Reply #64 on: 27 Jun 2008 - 18:58 »

Le Frisson Des Vampires (1971) soundtrack by Acanthus definitley needs a full release. Very heavy horror prog before Goblin or Antonius Rex.. I think there may have been an original lp, but in recent times the songs are only commerically available in some small clips on a Jean Rollin compilation cd.
I love this soundtrack, and have the mp3's from the comp. cd you mention.  It would be great to hear longer versions of the tracks.

Dr Seward

« Reply #65 on: 02 Jul 2008 - 02:12 »

I love this soundtrack, and have the mp3's from the comp. cd you mention.  It would be great to hear longer versions of the tracks.

have you got the recent 2 disc dvd release on Encore? Just got that in, and the remastered full Acanthus soundtrack is included with the slideshow on the extras disc. Seems to be the closest it'll get to being released, which is a shame...easily some of the very best horror-prog.

Gary B.

« Reply #66 on: 02 Jul 2008 - 05:18 »

I do have that DVD...but I guess I missed that in the extras!  thanks for the info. :P

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action
    • Fragments of Fear - A Giallo Podcast
« Reply #67 on: 07 Jul 2008 - 07:51 »

Another one that desperately needs any sort of release is the soundtrack to Polselli's 'Delirio Caldo'. Gianfranco Reverberi's score is one of my all time favourites from any genre. From the ethereal piano and organ parts to the wicked fuzzed out psych-rock which accompanies the first murder at the waterfall, it's just an absolute winner in my opinion!

I've been hoping for a Delirio Caldo release since I first heard it on the Murder for Pleasure compilation. A good few years before I got to see the film. Really hope this one happens one day.

I watched SECRETS OF A CALL GIRL over the weekend and I'd love to see Luciano Michelini's soundtrack (which features some great vocals by Edda Dell'Orso) released as well.

Baruch Jorgell

« Reply #68 on: 04 Nov 2008 - 23:26 »

I'd love to see these released on cd:
-La Belva col mitra/Beast with a Gun (Umberto Smaila) (at least the main title theme on a compilation or something...)
-La Residencia (Waldo de los Ríos)
-Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso tracks that aren't on the Cosi Dolce... soundtrack (hopefully Fin de Siècle will take care of this sometime?)
-Coltello di ghiaccio, Il/Knife of Ice (Marcello Giombini)
-La Pretora (Nico Fidenco)
-Addio Zio Tom (Riz Ortolani)
-Beatrice Cenci (Lavagnino)
-special edition of Zombi 2 with some of the missing cues

And +1 for:
-La Mala Ordina
-Il Boss
-Roma a Mano Armata (title theme)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #69 on: 05 Nov 2008 - 08:22 »

CRIMEBUSTERS - Guido & Maurizio De Angelis

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

« Reply #70 on: 05 Nov 2008 - 13:28 »

CRIMEBUSTERS - Guido & Maurizio De Angelis

yes!!   All the Bud & Terrence soundtracks should be reissued on CD.  I will buy them all  :-*
I'm sure to be in the minority with this one but I think the La Bionda soundtracks are excellent as well.  Cats and Dogs, Who Finds a Treasure, and for some great mid 80s electro pop  Miami Supercops.   Unfortunately I have heard these will probably never see the light of day.

This is one of my favorite scores of all time - possibly THEE one that nailed it as far as me turning into a soundtrack nut.  It's an awesome, unique and memorable score.  I would KILL to see GDM or Verita Note do something with this.  Luckily the vinyl LP is pretty easy to find.

I watched SECRETS OF A CALL GIRL over the weekend and I'd love to see Luciano Michelini's soundtrack (which features some great vocals by Edda Dell'Orso) released as well.

Agreed.  Michelini is underrated.  I really love GAMBLING CITY!  Not so much the more crime-music cues but the rest of it..  Absolutely nuts about that main title track.

Andrew Monroe

« Reply #71 on: 05 Nov 2008 - 13:39 »

Didn`t I read here - or somewhere, anyway - that SMILE BEFORE DEATH/IL SORRISO DELLA IENA was coming out? That`s in my top 5 most wanted for sure.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #72 on: 05 Nov 2008 - 15:58 »

This is one of my favorite scores of all time - possibly THEE one that nailed it as far as me turning into a soundtrack nut.  It's an awesome, unique and memorable score.  I would KILL to see GDM or Verita Note do something with this.  Luckily the vinyl LP is pretty easy to find.

Me too, all i have is a 7" single of it.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #73 on: 05 Nov 2008 - 16:05 »

Which songs are on it Tanzi?

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #74 on: 05 Nov 2008 - 16:58 »

Which songs are on it Tanzi?
Can't remember what they're called but i haven't got it to hand.

It's got the slow song and the really good and uptempo main theme on it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.