• 17 May 2022 - 11:36
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: A Man On His Knees / Un uomo in ginocchio (Damiano Damiani, 1978)  (Read 16538 times)

Mart85

Sure.  Though it's not the best quality IIRC.  Been a while since I watched it and I can't check it at the moment.

Mart85

Just checked my copy and it's fullscreen.  The sound is a little quiet but not as bad as I thought it was.  It clcoks in at 106mins.

The copy I have wouldn't load up in Power DVD but plays alright on my DVD player and DVD Decrypter could read it fine.  I made a copy for you but it wouldn't work on either machine so I'll send you the one that works Monday morning.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Sure.  Though it's not the best quality IIRC.  Been a while since I watched it and I can't check it at the moment.
Where is it sourced from Mart?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Mart85

Couldn't tell you mate.  There's no labels logo or intro at the start.  There's Arabic subtitles or something like that. The subs don't look Greek.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Couldn't tell you mate.  There's no labels logo or intro at the start.  There's Arabic subtitles or something like that. The subs don't look Greek.
is it Hebrew? that's what i've got anyhow

Mart85

That'll be it.

Mart85

Has it turned up, Jonny?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Sorry mate, totally forgot to tell you. Yes it turned up the other day. Not checked it out yet though.

Mart85

Cool, thought it might have gone missing.

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Hi guys,
I definitely have a copy of 'Man on his Knees' with an English dub (and Hebrew subs)
I plan to fan sub the Italian print very soon, so if anyone was interested , just drop me a message when I've finished it and we can sort something out...

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Hi guys,
I definitely have a copy of 'Man on his Knees' with an English dub (and Hebrew subs)
I plan to fan sub the Italian print very soon, so if anyone was interested , just drop me a message when I've finished it and we can sort something out...
Welcome Luca

hope your not headbutting your way through any windscreens! :D

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Molto grazie Ispettore Tanzi!

Funny you mention it, as there's this guy called Don Vito Tressoldi who has managed to get hold of my number somehow...the bugger won't stop ringing me!?

Cheers for the warm welcome mate.

fdsmedia

Hi Luca, and welcome to the forum. I'm definitely interested in your future fan dub!  :P

I'm working on a few myself, but I don't know if I will find the time to finish them before I need to start working on our OFFICIAL releases...  ::)

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Many thanks FDS!
I'll definitely give you a heads up when I've completed it. I should have it done some time in March.

All the best.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Got a copy of Luca's fansub today, great job!

Where's the print from? Is it from VHS? I'm not complaining, just that I might pick up the NoShame DVD and transfer the subtitles over...

Unless of course this is from the NoShame DVD!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.