• 23 Sep 2021 - 02:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Severin (USA)  (Read 92467 times)

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
Re: Severin (USA)
« Reply #75 on: 01 May 2008 - 16:22 »

Not yet - later this year sometime.

!Gracias!
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

fdsmedia

« Reply #76 on: 14 May 2008 - 18:09 »

Stone has disappeared from the forthcoming titles - has it been cancelled?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #77 on: 18 May 2008 - 10:13 »

Just read a post over at Maniacs and DVD aficianado has listed two new DVD releases slated for August...

Sergio Bergonzelli's 'In the Folds of the Flesh' / 'Nelle pieghe della carne' (1970)

and

Franco Prosperi's 'Terror' aka 'The Last House on the Beach' / 'La settima donna' (1978)

Cool news about Bergonzelli's film but I do wonder how they can improve upon the Sazuma release of 'Terror'?

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #78 on: 18 May 2008 - 18:40 »

Stone has disappeared from the forthcoming titles - has it been cancelled?

Although the Severin website still lists INGLORIOUS BASTARDS as 5/20/08, it has been pushed back to 7/29/08.  STONE is still isted as 5/20/08 at amazon.com.

My guess is that STONE has also been pushed back, like INGLORIOUS BASTARDS, or delayed.

http://www.amazon.com/Inglorious-Bastards-3-Disc-Special-Svenson/dp/B00140PKEQ

http://www.amazon.com/Stone-Ken-Shorter/dp/B00140PKDW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1211135745&sr=1-2
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #79 on: 18 May 2008 - 19:09 »

That Bergonzelli  sounds ace. Not seen it but I'm looking forward to getting my mits on a copy!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #80 on: 18 May 2008 - 19:23 »

Cool news about Bergonzelli's film but I do wonder how they can improve upon the Sazuma release of 'Terror'?

They can make it cheaper (although it'll probably be a PAL-NTSC standards conversion - hopefully not).  Some nice extras, hopefully.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #81 on: 18 May 2008 - 20:41 »

My guess is that STONE has also been pushed back

From what I've heard 'Stone' has been cancelled

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #82 on: 18 May 2008 - 20:44 »

They can make it cheaper (although it'll probably be a PAL-NTSC standards conversion - hopefully not).  Some nice extras, hopefully.

Well, it doesn't matter how cheap it is it won't make up for the fact that a lot of people will already have the 2 disc edition from Sazuma.

Will the Severin edition include the soundtrack CD like the Sazuma release has?

zykl0nb

« Reply #83 on: 19 May 2008 - 03:43 »

I hope these titles are still coming out...

fdsmedia

« Reply #84 on: 20 May 2008 - 12:37 »

• Featurette with Star Ray Lovelock
• Theatrical Trailer

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #85 on: 20 May 2008 - 12:51 »

Cool stuff Magnus, where'd you score those then?

Any info as to whether the Lovelock interview will be all new or a port of the one on the Sazuma release?

Gary B.

« Reply #86 on: 21 May 2008 - 06:44 »

yea, I can't say I'll be buying this Severin version, as I already have the excellent Sazuma one and the old Japanese disc...  Why is it companies around the world keep taking turns releasing the same films on DVD?  TORSO immediately comes to my mind...

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #87 on: 03 Jun 2008 - 07:08 »

From what I've heard 'Stone' has been cancelled

You appear to be right.  Yesterday, I received an email from DVD Planet informing me that my order for STONE has been cancelled.  :-[
SNAPORAZ!

fdsmedia

« Reply #88 on: 17 Jun 2008 - 14:14 »

September 30:

Hairdresser's Husband http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100112/

Nominated For 7 César Awards Including Best Film Best Actor Best Director Best Screenplay
In this acclaimed masterpiece from Oscar® nominated writer/director Patrice Leconte (RIDICULE, THE PERFUME OF YVONNE), legendary French actor Jean Rochefort (MAN ON THE TRAIN) stars as an older man whose childhood sexual obsession with a local hairdresser leads him one day to the shop of beautiful young Mathilde (Anna Galiena from JAMON, JAMON). What follows is a romance of ultimate sensual devotion, where love will walk the line between physical pleasure and eternal desire. Anne-Marie Pisani (DELICATESSEN) co-stars in this uncommon erotic classic that DVD Savant hails as “one of the most remarkable and affecting love stories ever told!”

The Perfume of Yvonne http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110776/

From The Writer/Director Of RIDICULE, MONSIEUR HIRE, THE GIRL ON THE BRIDGE, and THE HAIRDRESSER’S HUSBAND
From Oscar® nominated filmmaker Patrice Leconte comes this story of love, loss and memory that lingers like no other. It is the summer of 1958 in wealthy Lake Geneva, where an enigmatic young Frenchman (Hippolyte Girardot of JUMP TOMORROW and MANON OF THE SPRING) begins an affair with a beautiful starlet (stunning model Sandra Majani) under the watchful eye of her flamboyant elderly mentor (Jean-Pierre Marielle of COUP DE TORCHON and THE DA VINCI CODE). But in a season full of secrets, is truth the most elusive passion of all? Richard Bohringer (THE COOK, THE THIEF, HIS WIFE & HER LOVER) co-stars in the international hit that DVD Times calls “a spellbindingly erotic slice of nostalgia combining sensuous photography, a brilliant soundtrack and a trio of pitch-perfect performances.”

fdsmedia

« Reply #89 on: 18 Jun 2008 - 14:25 »

... and here's the artwork:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.