• 23 Sep 2021 - 02:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Severin (USA)  (Read 92463 times)

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
Re: Severin (USA)
« Reply #105 on: 16 Jul 2008 - 09:00 »

The DOOR INTO SILENCE news was part of their last website update (that's a scan of my Japanese VHS on there). I'll be updating the Severin site again shortly with even more exciting news. And STONE is riding back into town too!
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #106 on: 16 Jul 2008 - 13:55 »

Good news about Nightmare Castle. Will this be a subtitled print? The dubbing is pretty bad on my English-language tape. Always held off buying Door Into Silence but will pick up Severin's disc.
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Philleh

« Reply #107 on: 16 Jul 2008 - 14:55 »

Wow, this is great news! Do we have a rought idea on a street date? before Christmas I hope!! :)

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton
« Reply #108 on: 29 Aug 2008 - 19:38 »

I know that IN THE FOLDS OF FLESH has been bumped to September 2nd (according to DVD Pacific) and that BLOODY MOON and LAST HOUSE ON THE BEACH  have been bumped to the 9th, but has anyone received DEVIL HUNTER or CANNIBAL TERROR, both August 26th releases, yet?  :-[
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica
« Reply #109 on: 09 Sep 2008 - 23:20 »

I've received a review disc for Cannibal Terror and the good news is that the disc looks simply superb. As for the film.... I wouldn't particularly recommend it, but it is never boring.

My full review - Cannibal Terror.
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #110 on: 10 Sep 2008 - 04:16 »

The DOOR INTO SILENCE news was part of their last website update (that's a scan of my Japanese VHS on there). I'll be updating the Severin site again shortly with even more exciting news. And STONE is riding back into town too!
Any news on this DOOR INTO SILENCE, all i have is the Japanese dvd which comes in a shitty cd style box.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

vigilanteforce

« Reply #111 on: 18 Sep 2008 - 23:16 »

Any news on this DOOR INTO SILENCE, all i have is the Japanese dvd which comes in a shitty cd style box.

Haha I have that as well!

vigilanteforce

« Reply #112 on: 18 Sep 2008 - 23:31 »

Ooooh! Hanna D!!!  :P
Now this will put a BIG smile on Lefteris' face :D

Damn! Took me a long time but I just saw this! I can't wait for this disc! There are many cool releases from Severin that I have missed and need to order them. But I don't really want to order from the States. Is there some European site that sells the whole Severin catalogue? 

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever
« Reply #113 on: 19 Sep 2008 - 15:43 »

You're not the only one who managed to miss this! I had no idea HANNA D. was being released until I saw it today. But it's damn good news! Rino Di Silvestro has made a lot of interesting films so I'm really looking forward to this one!

R-T-C Tim

• Special Cop In Action
  • Rosalba Neri's personal trainer...
    • Mondo Esoterica
« Reply #114 on: 19 Sep 2008 - 17:22 »

Damn! Took me a long time but I just saw this! I can't wait for this disc! There are many cool releases from Severin that I have missed and need to order them. But I don't really want to order from the States. Is there some European site that sells the whole Severin catalogue? 

I use axelmusic.com for getting US DVDs in Europe - you can pay in £ or €, shipping is pretty quick, customer service has always been good - I must have spent well over £1000 there in the last couple of years. They have the complete Severin library.

EDIT: Plus, since they ship from Denmark, packages sent anywhere within the EU can avoid customs charges!
Mondo Esoterica - Cult film and DVD reviews from Karl May to Bruno Mattei

vigilanteforce

« Reply #115 on: 20 Sep 2008 - 00:34 »

Thank you Tim! I will be checking this site out for sure!

Johan- hopefully they will do LOVE AND DEATH IN A WOMAN'S PRISON or PROSTITUZIONE next :) Its too bad that Di Silvestro is mostly remembered for WEREWOLF WOMAN. Its fun but I never considered it too special.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #116 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 10:34 »

Anyone know what's happening with IN THE FOLDS OF THE FLESH,noticed BLOODY MOON has been delayed again so i'm really hoping this is still on track for release next week?

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #117 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 10:42 »

Anyone know what's happening with IN THE FOLDS OF THE FLESH,noticed BLOODY MOON has been delayed again so i'm really hoping this is still on track for release next week?

Have no idea, mate - it was still showing today's date when I checked DVD Pacific yesterday; I'm getting a little tired of it now, in all honesty. If they'd delayed these releases by three months and stuck to the new date, I wouldn't care, but they just seem to keep rolling the releases back, month in, month out.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #118 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 10:59 »

Cheers Paul.
Does seem to becoming something of a habit with this otherwise great label,paid for my copy 2 months back and am starting to wonder if i should have just waited till it was actually in stock.

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films
« Reply #119 on: 23 Sep 2008 - 11:46 »

As I said on my own forum, I've been helping Severin out with both Bloody Moon and Devil Hunter, and they've learned a lesson here: don't announce titles until they're ready.

To say these two have been a nightmare to restore is something of an understatement. Missing scenes, missing audio, cut negatives, you name it, there's been a problem with it.

I just spoke with Severin and I'll be posting an announcement on their site about these titles later.

They've also been snowed under with laying on launch and birthday parties etc for The Inglorious Bastards too don't forget ;)
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.