• 27 Nov 2022 - 00:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: High Crime / La polizia incrimina la legge assolve (Enzo G. Castellari, 1973)  (Read 82778 times)

Stephen Grimes

This dvd was out in Italy for a label called Hobby & Work, they sell discs by kiosk (seller of newpapers, etc.), low price (9,90 €)

This label in the first issues has used titles and masters just out (NoShame, Cecchi Gori, etc.), after they begin to print movie never edited on dvd, no extra
Do the new 'Hobby and Work' dvds like ROMA DROGATA,VAI GORILLA,SONO STATO UN AGENTE DELLA CIA(Covert Action) etc also use bad masters?

Pollanet

This dvd was out in Italy for a label called Hobby & Work, they sell discs by kiosk (seller of newpapers, etc.), low price (9,90 €)

This label in the first issues has used titles and masters just out (NoShame, Cecchi Gori, etc.), after they begin to print movie never edited on dvd, no extra
Do the new 'Hobby and Work' dvds like ROMA DROGATA,VAI GORILLA,SONO STATO UN AGENTE DELLA CIA(Covert Action) etc also use bad masters?

Yes... the quality is as a VHS, about Vai Gorilla I don't remember if it's the cut or uncut master, now you can get copies from tv-sat or other that are a lot better

If you have never seen these movies you can also buy them from H&W, the price is low, but don't hope to have something better than a copy from vhs on a dvdr

They also edited some time ago Il grande racket, never edited in Italy in homevideo; someone after them muxed vipco video master with italian track took from an old copy from a local tv channel, Hobby and Work simply has edited this... no professional

I see that the best works about italian police and crime are all out of italy and I'm very sad for this....

Stephen Grimes

Thanks Polla,was tempted to try and get some of the rarer titles but i'll stick with my dvd-r's for now.

I see that the best works about italian police and crime are all out of italy and I'm very sad for this....
Yeah it's strange that classics like REVOLVER,THE BIG RACKET etc are only available in English language versions on dvd and not in their home country.

vigilanteforce

Yes... the quality is as a VHS, about Vai Gorilla I don't remember if it's the cut or uncut master, now you can get copies from tv-sat or other that are a lot better

So is there a widescreen version of VAI GORILLA from TV? I have only seen fullscreen versions of that.

Pollanet

this is a frame from Vai gorilla H&W dvd, it's in 1,85:1 I think, really I'm not friendly with formats

I'm looking for the poster on the left everywhere!

seems to remember I had also a copy from tv sat about this movie, but I can't find it, I'm changing my flat and it's a little hard to find anything

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

this is a frame from Vai gorilla H&W dvd, it's in 1,85:1 I think, really I'm not friendly with formats

I'm looking for the poster on the left everywhere!

seems to remember I had also a copy from tv sat about this movie, but I can't find it, I'm changing my flat and it's a little hard to find anything
i looked for one of those posters a few times before, you see them on the wall alot in the crime films, same with stephens avatar

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

i looked for one of those posters a few times before, you see them on the wall alot in the crime films, same with stephens avatar
Giovanni Leone,president of the Italian republic.

Pollanet

This is a frame from Sono stato un agente CIA H&W dvd, fullscreen

Stephen Grimes

Thanks for posting the screenshots ,VAI GORILLA looks ok and better than my copy from the UK Fletcher tape which has a blue tint/colour during some scenes.I might try and get a copy but some Ebay sellers want €35 for the H&W dvds like COLPO ROVENTE,

Pollanet

Thanks for posting the screenshots ,VAI GORILLA looks ok and better than my copy from the UK Fletcher tape which has a blue tint/colour during some scenes.I might try and get a copy but some Ebay sellers want €35 for the H&W dvds like COLPO ROVENTE,

35 euros???!? it's a robbery, don't buy it

over all it is one of the worst dvd from H&W, this is the same Mediaset master, strongly cut, in an horrible fullscreen that cuts the sides

Divx you can find has the same quality...

vigilanteforce

Best display picture on this board  ::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

i remember you said before but i didn't remember the name

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Pollanet

this is the second and most famous official photo of Giovanni Leone, yes it's in all italian crime movies, also in some movie as Il giustiziere sfida la polizia... that were located in spain

in the early italian crime movies you can see another photo of Leone

he died 2-3 years ago

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Italian release coming in January'08,not sure about English options but it's highly unlikely though it will have Italian subs.Same label is also releasing Castellari's BIG RACKET.

Anyone picked the Millenniumstorm DVD up yet? It's out now and I wondered what the quality is like?

Pollanet

i think it's the same of Hobby & Work.... bad

also the cover is almost the same

seems that will be out for millennium storm several movies out for hobby&work, perhaps because h&w can sell his products only in kiosks and newspaper shops
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.