• 01 Feb 2023 - 04:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: High Crime / La polizia incrimina la legge assolve (Enzo G. Castellari, 1973)  (Read 84035 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Who's releasing Paul?

Paul will never be released, he must always stay in his cage for the sake of all humanity.

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

We can't say yet.
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

Who's releasing Paul?

Paul will never be released, he must always stay in his cage for the sake of all humanity.

???
Dig that groove baby.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Who's releasing Paul?

???

I wish people would stop trying to get my hopes up.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

It might even be coming to UK DVD in 2010. ;)

...along with a couple of other crime titles  :D

Any news on this yet?
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

It might even be coming to UK DVD in 2010. ;)

...along with a couple of other crime titles  :D

Any news on this yet?

None. The last I time I asked I was told that they had “a couple of other culty titles coming out” and they’d see how they do before committing themselves to this and others.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

And who are "they" Paul, please do tell.  ::)
Dig that groove baby.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

My guess would be Optimum.  They have a couple of cult titles coming out, don't they?

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

I can't say guys but I  was told by a very reliable source who works for the company in question. ;)

Mr. SC

Is there any news on this one? I'm still hanging on to my 4x3 VHS print. As the cult DVD releases come less and less frequent I fear I'll never see this one in a widescreen format. There was a 35mm screening in Los Angeles last year and I was out of town!

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Is there any news on this one? I'm still hanging on to my 4x3 VHS print. As the cult DVD releases come less and less frequent I fear I'll never see this one in a widescreen format. There was a 35mm screening in Los Angeles last year and I was out of town!

Nothing. Last I heard Optimum was waiting to see how some of the war titles it released last year faired before committing to the release of this and other similar titles. I don’t think the war films sold at all well (Severin a year’s lead with its release of Eagles Over London, so I can’t say I surprised) – add to this the lacklustre sales performance of Optimum’s definitive Lizard in a Woman’s Skin and you can understand why the company might be apprehensive about releasing any more of the lesser-known Italian exploitation stuff.

It’s a shame but this is an impasse that’s been reached due to a combination of companies choosing to release titles that have lready been flogged to death and the fanbase not putting its money where its mouth is.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

Nothing. Last I heard Optimum was waiting to see how some of the war titles it released last year faired before committing to the release of this and other similar titles. I don’t think the war films sold at all well (Severin a year’s lead with its release of Eagles Over London, so I can’t say I surprised) – add to this the lacklustre sales performance of Optimum’s definitive Lizard in a Woman’s Skin and you can understand why the company might be apprehensive about releasing any more of the lesser-known Italian exploitation stuff.

It’s a shame but this is an impasse that’s been reached due to a combination of companies choosing to release titles that have lready been flogged to death and the fanbase not putting its money where its mouth is.

What war titles did they put out Paul?
Dig that groove baby.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Eagles Over London was one - there were two Lenzi titles that were to follow, not sure if they came out.

loops

From Hell to Victory was one of them but it appears to have been cancelled. A cheapo version was released by Pegasus but it's probably best avoided.

gnorthcott

castellaris 'inglorious bastards' sold phenomenally well for them but for obvious reasons,i doubt we'll ever see a castellari film for sale in tescos again :-*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.