• 18 Aug 2022 - 04:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Ennio Morricone - Teorema/La stagione dei sensi/Vergogna schifosi  (Read 9658 times)

fdsmedia

Release date: January 28, 2008

It is splendidly appropriate that these three seminal and transgressive works by the major composer of film music of the 20th Century should be brought together on one silver disc. Ennio Morricone has been to film music what Pablo Picasso was to painting – an endlessly voracious intellectual organism imbibing the entirety of the extant arts environment and then, after reformulating and re-imagining everything absorbed, disgorging shockingly unexpected designs back into the cultural landscape. All three of these soundtracks represent this dynamic phenomenon of individualized creativity at its most overt and thrilling. Completely remastered in simulated stereo and presented in a 6-page digipak with original artwork, film stills and liner notes by John Bender.

Sound samples available here (does not work in Firefox):
http://www.findesieclemedia.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=214

Teorema
1. Teorema (04:15)
2. Frammenti (02:29)
3. Fruscio de foglie verdi (cantato) (02:22)
4. L'ultima corrida (02:38)
5. Beat N. 3 (02:45)
La stagione dei sensi
6. Gloria (03:31)
7. Una Voce Allo Specchio (02:56)
8. Sytar (03:33)
9. Tell Me Tell Me (03:03)
10. Sospendi Il Tempo (01:57)
11. Laila Laila (03:10)
12. Una Voce Allo Specchio (01:05)
13. Dinamica Per 5+1 (04:53)
14. In Tre Quarti (02:08)
Vergogna schifosi
15. Matto, Caldo, Soldi, Morto...Girotondo (03:22)
16. Guardami Negli Occhi (02:15)
17. Ninna Nanna Per Adulti (02:42)
18. Una Spiaggia A Mezzogiorno (03:37)
19. Un Altro Mare (06:31)
20. Matto, Caldo, Soldi, Morto...Girotondo (04:51)

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action
    • Fragments of Fear - A Giallo Podcast

Really looking forward to this Magnus. I just tried to pre-order it (along with Un omicidio perfetto a termine di legge), but I get a $0 total when I'm transfered to PayPal. Which is nice, but unlikely. I'll have another go tomorrow.

btw any chance of you giving us a few clues of what's coming up after "Un omicidio..."  :D

fdsmedia

Sorry, now it should work...  :(

After the Gaslini CD there will be a Riz Ortolani gialli double bill - two great scores!  :-*

Stephen Grimes

After the Gaslini CD there will be a Riz Ortolani gialli double bill - two great scores!  :-*
Fantastic :P
I'd love to see his s/t to FAREWELL UNCLE TOM get released someday.

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action

Sorry, now it should work...  :(

Whatever you did seems to have done the trick. Order went through ok now.
Excellent news about the Ortolani gialli *off to Soundtrackcollector to check potential titles*

I'd love to see his s/t to FAREWELL UNCLE TOM get released someday.

Me too. Great score. I throw on the Goodbye Uncle Tom dvd every now and then just listen to the bits that play over the menu  ::)

Stephen Grimes

Just noticed that FAREWELL UNCLE TOM did get a cd release in Japan ???

fdsmedia

Excellent news about the Ortolani gialli *off to Soundtrackcollector to check potential titles*
You don't you need to go there, I think the answer lies within this forum....  :D

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action

Just noticed that FAREWELL UNCLE TOM did get a cd release in Japan ???

They don't have it at Amazon or CDJapan. Did you see the Soundtrackcollector listing or have you seen it for sale somewhere?

Stephen Grimes

They don't have it at Amazon or CDJapan. Did you see the Soundtrackcollector listing or have you seen it for sale somewhere?
Just saw it at the Soundtrackcollector listing along with the old RCA lp,i'll have to get a copy of this if it isn't OOP.

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action

Just saw it at the Soundtrackcollector listing along with the old RCA lp,i'll have to get a copy of this if it isn't OOP.

Same here. I've had a quick look around and it doesn't look very encouraging so far..

interrabang

Great work! Three of my favourite morricone scores, i'll be sure to pick this one up!

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

"Tell Me" from STAGIONE DEI SENSI is great.

fdsmedia

Three great scores, it's a pity we couldn't find any additional material, though. The session tapes are lost since many years...

fdsmedia

CD in stock!

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action

Got the CD yesterday and it's yet another excellent release by fds. I already had a few of the tracks off different compilations, but there are some great tracks that are new to me. Love the 6:31 version of Un Altro Mare. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.