• 10 Aug 2022 - 04:52
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ennio Morricone - Teorema/La stagione dei sensi/Vergogna schifosi  (Read 9618 times)

Stephen Grimes

Magnus have you seen Vergogna schifosi,if so what's it like?
I'm due a copy from the Italian language vhs anyday now,supposedly some sort of crime drama from 1969 with Lino Capolicchio.

fdsmedia

I have an Italian language DVD-R courtesy of Pollanet but haven't watched it yet...

by the way, the CD is selling extremely well in Japan, here's a photo from some HMV:

::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

well done ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Stephen Grimes

Nice one,good to see it doing so well.

interrabang

Vergogna schifosi looks like a very interesting film. I have a photonovel of it and it's a 'sexy drama' about some decadent youths who are blackmailed after an unlucky incident. It follows this group around a bit and thats basically it. I love these dramas from this period though, great to see a dvdr is floating around, i'd love to see it, it seems to be similar like stagione dei sensi, sesso degli angeli etc.

Stephen Grimes

Vergogna schifosi looks like a very interesting film. I have a photonovel of it and it's a 'sexy drama' about some decadent youths who are blackmailed after an unlucky incident. It follows this group around a bit and thats basically it. I love these dramas from this period though, great to see a dvdr is floating around, i'd love to see it, it seems to be similar like stagione dei sensi, sesso degli angeli etc.
Many thanks Interrabang,Vergogna schifosi sounds exactly like the kind of thing i'd like.
Should have my copy of this by the end of the week so if you want a dvdr let me know,mate.

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action
    • Fragments of Fear - A Giallo Podcast

by the way, the CD is selling extremely well in Japan

Glad to hear it's doing well Magnus. It's great release.
Just curious since you mention that sales is going well, roughly how many copies are we talking about?

Stephen Grimes

Apparently there was an English version of VERGOGNA SCHIFOSI released with the title DIRTY ANGELS,anyone know anything about this?

Morricone classic  :'(
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHlSQ38Plk
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.