• 30 Jun 2022 - 22:50
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Cosi Dolce... Cosi Perversa / So Sweet... So Perverse (Umberto Lenzi, 1969)  (Read 17500 times)

fdsmedia

Great please let me know if you wanna trade. My fan releases are listed here:

http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=1182.msg19610#msg19610

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

Inspired by Oli's posting of his ANIMA PERSA menu, I thought I'd do the same with my menu for SO SWEET SO PERVERSE.  The bad interlacing artifacts on the video are because its an flv conversion of a low resolution AVI made from the mpeg which looks far smoother with your players deinterlacer on:*

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/5685/flvvideouc5.flv

*reencoded with deinterlacing

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Looks great! I'm going to have to read through my manual and figure out how to do these animated menus....

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

That one was done on the cheap (Extremely so).  I opened the .m2v file in Virtual Dub as an .avs synth script, scanned through it for little bits and pieces I wanted, selected them, encoded them as video-only DIVX files, opened them all up in Windows Movie Maker, put the wav music file on the timeline and started dropping the clips in and then trimming them until they fit the length of the music file, then I encoded it as a DV-AVI file (Windows Movie Maker does DV-AVI and WMV movie files only), opened the AVI in VirtualDub, saved the WAV file (since its hard to cut the video in WMM exactly to the millisecond of the audio file), encoded that as a 192 kbps ac3 file in AftenGUI with the surround flag enabled, created an .avs file for the avi file, encoded it as an m2v in my trusty free MPEG2 encoder HCEncGUI in 4:3 mode since the free DVD Authoring program I use (DVDAuthorGUI) does not handle 16:9 menus well (they work fine on widescreen sets and computers but the cursors are mis-aligned on 4:3 TVs no matter how you edit the file flag for the menu).  Then I mux the ac3 and m2v together in the DVD authoring program along with the film and the video transitions I added when you press the "play feature" and "scene selection" (I just instructed DVDAuthorGUI to play those titlesets and adjusted the post navigation commands to go to the feature for the first option and to go to the scene menu for the second option).

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I'm going to have look at the tutorial Olli linked to as regards using DVDlab Pro and if I can't work that out I'll try your way ecc as I have access to all the software you mentioned.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

It might seem like an insanely round about way of doing things but I actually find it therapeutic.

Other great tools are:
AftenGUI (great ac3 encoder that isn't as busy looking as BeLight)
Audacity (noise removal and normalization - there is a download on their site with about 90 more plugins that you can add to the newest version)
AviSynth (creates scripts to input into encoder with instructions for cropping, resizing, deinterlacing, framerate change, and tons of other filters)
BeLight (GUI for BeSweet - I use it to convert the ac3 files to WAV, and to change the audio framerate)
DGIndex - for demuxing and creating d2v project files
DVDAuthorGUI (free DVD Authoring program - places everything in one titleset - i.e. VTS_01_# - so all video has to be the same aspect ratio but the menu editor is great that can take - but not create - motion m2v menu backgrounds, it has an m2v still creator, the authoring fast, advanced menu options, editing of nav commands including jump commands so when a video extra finishes it can go back to the extras menu rather than to the main menu, etc)
HCEnc (fast MPEG2 encoder even at Best Quality setting - very customizable)
IFOEdit (changing file flags - "automatic letterbox" since DVDAuthorGUI flags the DVDs during authoring with the 16:9 Wide AND Automatic Pan-Scan - language and subtitle tags since I always forget to add these during authoring, etc)
Kristal Audio Engine (free multi-track sound editor with a lot of plugins)
Subtitle Workshop - for creating and timing subtitles - on some systems the scanning is erratic with mpeg video so I create a low res avi with lots of I-frames
VideoCalc (bitrate calculator)
VirtualDub* MPEG-2 (any Virtualdub can open an .avs file but VirtualDub MPEG-2 allows you to open the m2v file directly so you can see the I-frames when selecting chapter timings - DVDAuthorGUI's video preview for chaptering is very slow on my computer)
*I also open the avs files in VirtualDub to scan through for video clips.
VSRip - ripping subtitles from VOB

www.videohelp.com is a great source of free tools and has a very informative forum.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Nice work Eric. but that does seem to be a very long winded process.  DVD Lab and Ulead Video Studio is all you need to quickly create effective motion menus.  Then again, after the time it takes to do these fan dubs something therapeutic is always welcome.  ;D

Stephen Grimes

Checked out the fandub last night and another top job from Eric,not a bad little film-though not as good as KNIFE OF ICE or PARANOIA imo.Can't forget Beryl Cunningham from THE BLACK DECAMERON totally hamming it up as the stripper -
"1 part of dry gin,2 parts of brandy"

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

Checked out the fandub last night and another top job from Eric,not a bad little film though not as good as KNIFE OF ICE or PARANOIA imo.Can't forget Beryl Cunningham from THE BLACK DECAMERON totally hamming it up as the stripper though -
"1 part of dry gin,2 parts of brandy"

Love that scene.

fdsmedia

Coming from Johnny Legend's shady outfit Midnight Choir on June 30... wanna bet that it's a dupe of the fan release which is floating around..

fdsmedia

The Midnight Choir titles have disappeared from Ryko's website so hopefully Ryko have realised that Midnight Choir are bootleggers.

gnorthcott

Would anybody be kind enough to make me a copy of the fandub of this title,or alternatively any subs so i can get the dvd myself.Id rather give somebody on here a few quid for doing it than paying it to somebody like zdd.Im quite happy to trade if i have anything anyones interested in

EDIT- somebody helped me get one(thanks martin),but thanks for all the offers and help(sarcasm ;D)

ulke666

I've searched for this movie for years. Can someone please sell me a copy of the fandub? Many thanks.

giallohunter

• Almost Human

I've searched for this movie for years. Can someone please sell me a copy of the fandub? Many thanks.

I have the Greek VHS which is in English with Greek subs. Can make an DVD-R from the tape if you don't find the fandub copy.

ulke666

Thanks a lot for your answer. I think i managed to get a copy already.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.