• 17 Sep 2021 - 07:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eugenie De Sade music question(s)  (Read 2532 times)

Andrew Monroe

Eugenie De Sade music question(s)
« on: 07 Feb 2008 - 16:40 »

I gather Nicolai`s score was mostly recycled cues from other films he`d scored? What I`m wondering is if the main theme, or "Eugenie`s Theme', which plays over the main titles and is repeated many times throughout the film (also plays over the main menu on the BU disc) has been released on any compilations or such? I have the Eugenie De Sade `70 (aka Eugenie...The Story Of Her Journey Into Perversion), and don`t think it`s on there. The Eugenie De Sade soundtrack hasn`t been released, I take it? I know I`ve heard that main theme, and may even have it on some compilation. Could anyone list the other films that music is taken from, or what comps contain some cues from this?

interrabang

Re: Eugenie De Sade music question(s)
« Reply #1 on: 07 Feb 2008 - 16:56 »

You can hear a variation of the main theme on the 99 women ost, don't know about other movies where it's featured. I'd love to have a full soundtrack for this one.

Andrew Monroe

« Reply #2 on: 07 Feb 2008 - 19:22 »

You can hear a variation of the main theme on the 99 women ost, don't know about other movies where it's featured. I'd love to have a full soundtrack for this one.

Thanks, I have the 99 Women cd. I knew I`d heard that somewhere. I don`t care if the whole score is recycled, I want this on cd!

fdsmedia

« Reply #3 on: 07 Feb 2008 - 20:22 »

We tried to license it from the owners but they didn't seem to know anything about it,...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.