• 19 Aug 2022 - 08:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death Laid An Egg/La morte ha fatto l'uovo (Bruno Maderna)  (Read 4337 times)

fdsmedia

A seriously fucked up avantgarde score to the weird and wonderful giallo by Guilio Questi. The full soundtrack will get its CD world premiere by us in October, with 10 previously unreleased tracks from the vaults of Cinevox. Stay tuned for further updates!  8)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

That's really cool news! Trying to track down a copy of the long out of print LP version has long been a headache, when I do find one it's way to pricey. Great to hear a CD is coming out. Are the 10 extra tracks unique to this new CD release?

fdsmedia

The bonus tracks were found while preparing the CD master, they have never been released in any form before and as far as I know they will only be available on our CD.

Here's an early draft of the CD cover:

Gary B.

can't wait!  reminds me that I really need to watch this one again...

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

I have a rare UK quad poster for this - yes, it was actualy released in UK cinemas! The title in the UK was A CURIOUS WAY TO LOVE.
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

fdsmedia

I finally received the liner notes from music journalist John Bender today, and everything will be sent to the factory this evening.  :P

fdsmedia

CD arrived from the factory today!  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.