Euro Cult Movie Forum > Police & Crime

No, il caso è felicemente risolto (Vittorio Salerno, 1973)

(1/13) > >>

Stephen Grimes:
Anyone else seen or like this thriller about a man on a country fishing trip who sees the murder of a prostitute by a influential teacher/professor and ends up in the frame for the crime himself?It was directed by Vittorio Salerno who also made SAVAGE 3(Fango bollente) and is of course the brother of Enrico Maria Salerno who also stars as a journalist,great bit of acting from Riccardo Cucciolla as the creepy murderer as well.
Sadly there doesn't appear to have been an English version of this prepared and Movietime distribution only has the Italian,German and Spanish editions,a shame as it's a superb little film and very easy to follow.My copy came from an Italian tv broadcast on Odeon,lbx and good quality if a little grainy.

LINK (spoilers)
http://www.movie-time.it/show_movie.php?id=289

Jonny:
Not heard of this one before.

Looked it up and noticed that it had quite an average take at the box office, 73,000,000 (about $100,000) roughly about a third of what 'Milano Odia' took the previous year for example.

There's also a 45rpm single issued through EMI Columbia, so I'm assuming there's some cool tunes from Riz Ortalini in this then?

Stephen Grimes:

--- Quote from: Jonny on 05 Jun 2008 - 14:22 ---
There's also a 45rpm single issued through EMI Columbia, so I'm assuming there's some cool tunes from Riz Ortalini in this then?

--- End quote ---
Yeah there's a nice catchy song called 'Mamma giustizia' which plays throughout,i think it was quite a popular record in Italy at the time.

Luca Canali:
I had heard of this and it's on my wants list but sadly have never seen it. Look slike it had some cool lobbys too going by the ones in that link. Will try and track it down.

Pollanet:
a very nice giallo, Vittorio Salerno was great to direct massive'n'hard stories... Cucciolla as usual is always one of the best men with two faces

the end of this movie was strictly choosen from the producer... when you will see this movie you can understand why, i don't want spoiler  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version