• 20 May 2022 - 10:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The Beyond / E tu vivrai nel terrore - L'aldilà (Lucio Fulci, 1981)  (Read 47810 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I predict a whole world of shit over this one.

I've got my front row seats booked already!  :-\

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Another Arrow exclusive!
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

gnorthcott

jesus,i wonder what went wrong,has the black and white version not featured in any release ever then?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

jesus,i wonder what went wrong,has the black and white version not featured in any release ever then?

It might have been in the 7 DOORS OF DEATH version, though I don't have a copy so can't check. The clip on Youtube isn't very good quality, at least not good enough to be 100% certain. It looks sepia to me but that could be down the the poor quality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKqtse8JCw

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Just to clear up as to whether the 7 DOORS OF DEATH version has the sequence in B&W or sepia I took some grabs from the 7 DOORS clip found on the Grindhouse Tin Edition and added the same grab from the feature on that same disc.

Comparison between the Grindhouse DVD and the Arrow Blu-ray...

gnorthcott

Oh dear,nearly ebayed my tin a few weeks back,good job i held out

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Statement from Arrow...

We are taking this very seriously. The benefit of having PR time with check discs prior to release is it allows us to correct things where possible. They are only check discs that reviewers receive and do not always reflect the final product.

The restoration and colour grading for THE BEYOND took place in Italy by the owner of the film, we then received the HD Master in the UK where we felt that the restoration was not good enough so had additional work on the film carried out using an HD Archangel to fix and stabilise motion, weave, picture flicker, overscan and interpolation as well as MTI technology to remove marks and picture defects. Colour grading was completed in Italy and was not tampered with here, we are investigating the colour of the film from negative to master to disc and hope to have more information soon. Once we have more information we can discuss this with the technical team and ensure the right colour is properly presented on this Arrow Video edition.

Once we have further information we will happily communicate every step of the way what is happening and we hope that our customers will keep their confidence in us to deliver the best product possible come release day.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

I predict a whole world of shit over this one.
You can expect the regular arse lickers you know where to come out with something like "I actually prefer it in Black and White than sepia, keep up the good work arrow  ::)" or some shit like that.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

This further illustrates the importance of waiting until there are a few options before shelling out for the first one that come along.

We own all these films on DVD. In most cases I own the definitive DVDs. I’m in absolutely no rush to upgrade to Blu-ray and in most cases won’t be swayed just because it’s HD, either.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

You can expect the regular arse lickers you know where to come out with something like "I actually prefer it in Black and White than sepia, keep up the good work arrow  ::)" or some shit like that.

I thought you were one of them these days?

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

I thought you were one of them these days?

You must be fucking joking, I got 10 infractions there for speaking the truth before!

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

You've got a long way to go before you get to my level....

Facebook 
Letterboxd

gnorthcott

I used to post there every now and then but rarely do i go there now,there is hardly any discussion on films and way too much arselicking ;D

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

You've got a long way to go before you get to my level....

If that means shoving objects up my arse I will never reach your level  :-\

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

We'll see....

Facebook 
Letterboxd
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.