Euro Cult Movie Forum > Gialli

Autopsy / Macchie Solari (1974, Armando Crispino)

(1/3) > >>

ecc:
Just saw this:

http://www.digitmovies.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/digitmovies.woa/1/wo/8sDZPs2jjd38OeLzUvq8AM/0.5.1.1

so I thought I'd start a thread for the film.  I'm surprised there isn't one already.  Come on.  Ray Lovelock.  Mimsy Farmer.  Ennio Morricone (the CD soundtrack will feature the end title track missing from the CAM CD).

mook:
I love the opening to this one, with people killing themselves in various different ways. It's a real attention grabber and quite funny too. Mimsy Farmer's hallucinations in the morgue are well handled and Morricone gives us one of his weirder avant garde efforts.

Jonny:
I haven't seen this for a few years now, since the ABUS DVD came out infact. Might have tp pencil it in for a re-watch.

Got a nice Japanese poster for this not so long ago...

Peter:
Great-looking poster Jonny. I really like the film and it's always enjoy seeing Ray and Mimsy in action, but the opening is so strong that the rest of the film really can't live up to it. Love the soundtrack though and I'm really glad that Digitmovies are releasing the complete soundtrack. 

Paul:

--- Quote from: Jonny on 15 Jun 2008 - 08:28 ---I haven't seen this for a few years now, since the ABUS DVD came out infact.

--- End quote ---

Snap, though I remember enjoying it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version