• 06 Feb 2023 - 11:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down

Author Topic: MYA Communications (USA)  (Read 109327 times)

djvaso

• Special Cop In Action
Re: MYA Communications (USA)
« Reply #255 on: 14 Apr 2010 - 17:19 »

How do you comment the fact they put Dania Film logo on the most of their releases? What is connection between Dania Film and Devon Film?

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #256 on: 01 May 2010 - 09:27 »

Due out at the end of August:

FORBIDDEN DREAMS is Emanuele Di Cola's SOGNI PROIBITI DI DON GALEAZZO CURATO DI CAMPAGNA,a comedy from 1973 starring Enzo Monteduro.Bit of a surprise to see this obscurity getting a release-though the version i've seen looks great so MYA have no excuse if they fuck it up.

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

« Reply #257 on: 01 May 2010 - 13:10 »

when is someone going to find out exactly who these maniacs are and fuck them in the ass?????

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #258 on: 04 Jun 2010 - 18:03 »

My review of KREOLA for DVDBeaver.  Some sound issues on the English track.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #259 on: 06 Jun 2010 - 02:17 »

My review of APPOINTMENT IN BLACK under the stupid title BLIND DATE.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #260 on: 09 Jun 2010 - 02:15 »

My review of CRIME OF PASSION.

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

« Reply #261 on: 10 Jun 2010 - 13:44 »

aahh  my last comment on this thread was pretty retarded  , I do appologize.  see I suffer from MOOD SWINGS    :(  and am usually HIGH so it's not unusual for me to see a comment on a message board I wish I hadn't posted.  ah well.   

As far as Mya goes ..  when the prices come down a few pegs I will pick up a few more titles (as it is now I only have the first batch).   If that never happens then I'll just have to trade DVD-R copies down the road.  Most of these releases I would not have a problem settling for a burn.  Since no artists rights are involved here (most likely) I don't feel bad about it.    Going on 1400 DVDs in my hallway here ..  no room for $15+ Mya releases at the moment  :(

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #262 on: 02 Aug 2010 - 18:44 »

Thought I'd bump this one up because I'm curious to know if the MYA release of 'Ralph Brown's' 'Lust' (possibly Torino Centrale del Vizio) has been cancelled?

Kultvideo has it down as 'available from the 30th June' and there are two other MYA flicks (mentioned above) that are due at the end of August which seems to indicate it was never released and they've moved on to their next titles.

Does anyone know for sure?

Note: We've had a grand total of four Polselli flicks announced for official release on dvd this year... anyone wanna bet that none of them ever see the light of day? :) There's only one left that can still meet its announced deadline (Revelations of a Psychiatrist.. in September... But hold on, thumbing through an old edition of Video Watchdog I notice that Redemption 'announced' this release all the way back in the late 90's!!

Povero Renato.

"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #263 on: 02 Aug 2010 - 20:07 »

Thought I'd bump this one up because I'm curious to know if the MYA release of 'Ralph Brown's' 'Lust' (possibly Torino Centrale del Vizio) has been cancelled?

Kultvideo has it down as 'available from the 30th June' and there are two other MYA flicks (mentioned above) that are due at the end of August which seems to indicate it was never released and they've moved on to their next titles.

Just had a look at the 10K Bullets site and they have LUST (Torino centrale di vizio) down for August 31st along with 7 other MYA titles - FORBIDDEN DREAMS,NAKED CITIES,SEXY RADIO,EROS PERVERSION,UPPERCUT MAN,NAKED OBSESSION and FORBIDDEN PASSION.

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #264 on: 03 Aug 2010 - 07:46 »

I bought Sadok, Love Games, and Sex Advice on the weekend.  :D
Dig that groove baby.

kultvideo

« Reply #265 on: 03 Aug 2010 - 10:39 »

Love games is really bad quality ! One of the worst ever seen !

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.
« Reply #266 on: 03 Aug 2010 - 11:28 »

Luckily I only spent 6€ on it in a sale!
Thanks Mario for the head's up!!
Dig that groove baby.

DjangoLi

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #267 on: 03 Aug 2010 - 17:35 »

Thanks Stephen, I guess there is still hope!
"88Films tend to do what psychotics do,they confuse reality with illusion" David Cronenberg

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
« Reply #268 on: 03 Aug 2010 - 23:45 »

Note: We've had a grand total of four Polselli flicks announced for official release on dvd this year... anyone wanna bet that none of them ever see the light of day? :) There's only one left that can still meet its announced deadline (Revelations of a Psychiatrist.. in September... But hold on, thumbing through an old edition of Video Watchdog I notice that Redemption 'announced' this release all the way back in the late 90's!!

Povero Renato.

LUST has been reviewed at 10K Bullets.  Were you really expecting it would be good quality?  The other company who announced the other Polselli releases seem to be making more of an effort.

romantico

« Reply #269 on: 04 Sep 2010 - 16:08 »

A great friend of mine bought some dvds from them and said they were cut . They use the deleted scenes as extras . That means that they are cut .
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.