• 18 Aug 2022 - 04:00
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Horror Hospital, Mark of Death, Mystic, Ich Ein Groupie, I'm a Liar, Luke Zane..  (Read 3577 times)

Dr Seward

Hope someone can help me!
I tend to watch only the first 5 minutes regularly of Horror Hospital just for the band Mystic - who do an excellent Black Sabbath-esque doomy number called "Mark of Death".
I have searched far and wide for a full copy of the song and any information on the band outside of the film, and can't find anything.

Almost the exact same for Luke Zane (Luke Zane Band?? Luke Zane Group??), the band at the start of Ich Ein Groupie with their song "I'm a Liar". I've found a few words about their singer Stewart West, but that's it.

The Stoneground  - "Alligator Man" from Dracula A.D. 1972 is another one in the same situation....I just love these heavy-prog bands that pop up in these films.

If anyone has any info or full copies of the songs then please, I'd be really interested to hear from you!!

The Ich Ein Groupie soundtrack seriously needs a release, some excellent bands in that film such as Birth Control and Murphy Blend.

Gary B.

I'm with you, man.  Have never seen these songs anywhere on disc though...  an 'Ich Ein Groupie' soundtrack would be an amazing thing...that Birth Control song is killer!

Dr Seward

I'm with you, man.  Have never seen these songs anywhere on disc though...  an 'Ich Ein Groupie' soundtrack would be an amazing thing...that Birth Control song is killer!

the Birth Control song in the film, 'No Drugs', is on their self titled first album along with a couple of other songs featured in the background...seriously amazing band!! Their album 'Operation' is a must have for awesome 70's heavy prog rock action
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.