• 09 Aug 2022 - 01:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If it's good enough for (insert name of random lower echelon celebrity here)  (Read 7446 times)

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Hess.html

Now you all know what to get your beloved for xmas.

You can thank me later.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Does anyone know anyone who's bought any of this stuff?

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Mentalists. And LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT completists probably.

Better get my order in!

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

What a load of old shit (thanks for the link though, Kev). Hess? What the hell is up with him?
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Anything to make some coin.

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Anything to make some coin.

I went to a one-day festival once - he was in attendence and there were screenings throughout the day. As soon as each film finished, he couldn't set up his stall quick enough. He was there charging a tenner a signature and you think to yourself: "are you really that obssessed with dough, mate?"
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

I saw him at a festival as well, they had an auction late in the day and Hess had donated some signed photo's and CD's to the organisers so they could auction them off. Well when it came to his stuff going under the hammer the bids only went up to about £3, a few pounds less than he was selling them for at his table... You know what he did? He bought them back rather than have someone get them cheaper than he was selling them for!

Stephen Grimes

I saw him at a festival as well, they had an auction late in the day and Hess had donated some signed photo's and CD's to the organisers so they could auction them off. Well when it came to his stuff going under the hammer the bids only went up to about £3, a few pounds less than he was selling them for at his table... You know what he did? He bought them back rather than have someone get them cheaper than he was selling them for!
Fuck!!
Where was this Jonny?Not at the Midnight Media Last House screening?

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Fuck!!

It was at the Festival of Fantastic Films in Manchester about 4 years ago. He was a bit of twat as well,  after he signed my Hitch-Hike stuff I said something along the lines of "That's really made my day" to which he replied "You're easily pleased"...

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

That's the kind of thing I'd say so I'd forgive him for that.

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

That's the kind of thing I'd say so I'd forgive him for that.

Well seeing as I'd never give you £10 for a signed picture of yourself, I doubt we'll ever find ourselves in that position..  :-*

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

We'll see....

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Fuck!!

That's the one I was at, Stephen - it was held on the campus in Welwyn Garden City. Tanzi and I popped along - Marc was there, too.

Stephen Grimes

That's the one I was at, Stephen - it was held on the campus in Welwyn Garden City. Tanzi and I popped along - Marc was there, too.
That was a cool little venue,never went to the cinema but was at alot of the Midnight Media filmfairs there.
Nothing like getting the train back into Kings Cross on a Sunday afternoon with bags of rare movies,mags,books,posters etc from those fairs,real shame there's only Camden left now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.