• 01 Feb 2023 - 05:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hanno cambiato faccia / They've Changed Faces (Corrado Farina, 1971)  (Read 10511 times)

Stephen Grimes

This superb and very errie vampire tale is getting an Italian dvd release next month from Gargoyle Video/Millennium Storm.Plenty of extras including a booklet though sadly no English options.

Johan Melle

• Violent Professional
    • Euro Fever

Great news! I remember that LFVW used to sell a subtitled DVD-R of this one, so there are subs out there at least...

Stephen Grimes

Great news! I remember that LFVW used to sell a subtitled DVD-R of this one, so there are subs out there at least...
Here it is,anyone seen the Luminous dvd?
LFVW

alan tozer

• Almost Human

Luminous still list this on their site but i was told it is not available anymore when i tried to order. Amazing as its a bootleg??

Federico

• One Just Man
    • Freak-O-Rama

This dvd release will feature a full lenght audiocommentary with director Corrado Farina moderated by his son Alberto.
There will be 2 8mm short movies and 2 documentaries directed by Corrado Farina.
And there will be 3 photogalleries.
NEW SITE 2014 www.freakorama.org

Stephen Grimes

Watched the RaiSat broadcast again last night which looks really nice,hopefully this release will be from the same master.

Federico

• One Just Man
    • Freak-O-Rama

Watched the RaiSat broadcast again last night which looks really nice,hopefully this release will be from the same master.

It's very likely.
The dvd will use the audiocommentary originally recorded for Raisat so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they use the same master.
NEW SITE 2014 www.freakorama.org

Stephen Grimes

It's very likely.
The dvd will use the audiocommentary originally recorded for Raisat so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they use the same master.
Excellent,it's great to see they're making such an effort with this wonderful film.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

According to a review in Phil Hardy's ENCYCLOPEDIA OF HORROR MOVIES, Farina claimed that politically relevant material was cut out of BABA YAGA (I'm guessing the cemetery scene with the pilgrim and the Native American woman was part of that) but the descriptions of HANNO CAMBIATO FACCIA make it sound better representative of what Farina may have been trying to do.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Did anyone pick up the DVD?

Or track down a copy of the LFVW subbed version?

Bogan The Wanderer

Very curious about this one, and especially with all the extras attached.  Jonny, come January if no-one has grabbed this one, I might get it (and / or something like ARCANE ENCHANTER) to get the ball rolling.  I'm slowly learning Premiere so if there's any general grunt work I can contribute to some of this fan-subbing process let me know.  It won't help with this movie but a Spanish mate of mine here in Melbourne is a huge Euro horror nut and can probably help me sub any Spanish titles if they come up.

Very cool to know there's a commentary and other stuff on this one.  I really need to learn Italian pronto.

Stephen Grimes

Odd choice of cover art on that vhs,bet a few people got a surprise when they sat down to watch it.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Great clip! I gotta see this now, I'll buy the Italian DVD but would still be interested in the LFVW version if anyone has a copy?

Stephen Grimes

Just ordered my copy now,very interested in seeing the extras especially the 2 8mm shorts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.