• 10 Aug 2022 - 00:09
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Man With The Severed Head/Las Ratas No Duermen De Noche (Juan Fortuny,1976)  (Read 3130 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

The Man With The Severed Head a.k.a. Crimson.

I watched this this afternoon, very slow paced film about a criminal (Paul Naschy) who gets shot in the head and needs some sort of brain transplant, they kill his arch nemesis who goes by the name of "The Sadist" and use his brain, unfortunately he doesn't really seem to go on the demented spree the box suggests and only gets up for the last 20 minutes or so and doesn't do a lot when he does.

Anyone else seen this?

According to the BBFC website it is a re-edit of the film and all previous cuts have been waived, i hadn't seen it before so i don't know what was cut but i should imagine it's a scene where cigarettes are being put out on someone.

Even though it is 18 on the box the BBFC lists it as a "15" (but then again there are "extra erotic scenes" in the extras so that might have bumped the rating up)

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/0/ccadd65d53639be280256f5b0039f2c2?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=4#_Section4

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/0/B2B04FA867F742298025660B00124DD4?OpenDocument

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

It's on the pile of discs waiting to be watched - nearly got watched last week but got pipped to the post by MAD FOXES.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Michael Blanton

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • Michael Blanton

Anyone else seen this?

I picked this up a few years ago and remember being amused by it.
"I like to remember things my own way...how I remember them, not necessarily the way they happened."
SNAPORAZ!

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

Remember it being very slow. But mildly entertaining. In no hurry to revisit it anytime soon.
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.