• 09 Aug 2022 - 20:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Codice d'amore Orientale (Alberto Balden Bembo)  (Read 3314 times)

Stephen Grimes

Codice d'amore Orientale (Alberto Balden Bembo)
« on: 03 Dec 2009 - 14:49 »

Does anyone know if there was ever a s/t cd release of this Piero Vivarelli film from 1974?
Sounds amazing. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQqpljYvlSU

TEENAGER SIND NACKT

Re: Codice d'amore Orientale (Alberto Balden Bembo)
« Reply #1 on: 04 Dec 2009 - 13:44 »

Wow, that track was amazing - and I don't always go ga-ga for the more rockish stuff myself.   

Anyway I am 99% certain there's not a BEMBO CD released anywhere in the world.  If there was, it's one of those gray market CD labels out of Japan.   Nothing exists in Europe.

The first time I saw Gestapo's Last Orgy I thought to myself this Bembo guy -  must be an alias !  I wouldn't call him a maestro in the leagues as the big names but clearly there's some good stuff out there to check out.   

Further rambling aside,  if GDM/Digitmovies/Beat whomever wanted to release a score by this man I would most likely not hesitate to pick it up. 

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #2 on: 04 Dec 2009 - 14:04 »

Anyway I am 99% certain there's not a BEMBO CD released anywhere in the world.  If there was, it's one of those gray market CD labels out of Japan.   Nothing exists in Europe.
Thanks for the info.
Luckily i've managed to source a copy of the film which is on the way,it's supposed to be in the decamerotic vein though this one is set in Thailand rather than rural Italy.Really looking forward to hearing the rest of that score as well.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2009 - 17:13 »

Got a dvdr of the SNC/CSC telecine today,a very strange pseudo decamerotic set entirely in Asia and featuring explicit Karma Sutra cartoons,'Morph' style plasticine stop-motion,kinky torture sequences and more assorted weirdness.Nice original score as well,wouldn't mind getting a copy of this if someone decided to release it though preferably without Beryl Cunningham's vocal track which was a bit much.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.