• 10 Aug 2022 - 06:03
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: David Hess, Giovanni Lombardo Radice and Catriona MacColl come to Glasgow  (Read 3180 times)

dvdtrash

http://dvdtrash.blogspot.com/2010/01/horror-legends-come-to-glasgow-in-march.html

More awesome news for Scottish genre fans - even if your not from north of the border this trip would be well worth it!

Stuart Chivers

Do we know if these are 35mm or digital projections?

dvdtrash

They will be digital, but really having these 3 Legends over is the main attraction! If I was a genre fan, my first reaction would be I'm there, how much? I personally can't wait! The money doesn't go to any of us who help organise, in fact the main costs of each event goes to getting the guests over to come over an do Q & A's ! I think at the Edinburgh Film Festival its £7 to see a guest speaker, so £8/10 is pretty good for a double bill and 2 guests on the Saturday night!

Glasgow and the GFT in particular has had some fantastic events in the past with Lamberto Bava, Ruggero Deodato (http://dvdtrash.blogspot.com/2009/06/italian-weekend-of-terror-aftermath.html), Ken Foree and Joe Pilato coming over for sold out events, and this will be another great one to add to the list! Plus they are so so successful we're going to keep having them!

We're not a film fest, but if your interested as part of the Glasgow Film Festival at the GFT, Fright Fest is coming up with some truly cool movies showing like Belgian giallo homage Amer and a showing of Fulci's Lizard in a Womens Skin!

andydn

• Anonymous Avenger

This event was superb, travelled from Kent to Edinburgh (stayed with my sis luckily) Superb guests, got my laser discs signed that are now framed. Giovanni Lambardo Radice was wearing a DC Hoodie - how cool is he! David Hess was more upbeat than usual and Catriona had a lot of charm and looked happy to be there. ::)
= Long Live The Gialli =

broonage

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • j'aime tous les dvds.

I watched segments from the COTD blu, looked like it was great fun!
Dig that groove baby.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 22 queries.