• 18 Aug 2022 - 02:06
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted: Dutch DVD of MOZART IS A MURDERER and DVD-R of IL MOSTRO DI FIRENZE  (Read 4120 times)

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Firstly, I am trying to track down the Dutch DVD of Sergio Martino's MOZART IS A MURDERER as I have recently been sent an English subtitle file.  It looks like the DVD is out of print.  Does anyone have the DVD for sale or know where I can obtain one from?  If not, I would settle for a copy.

Secondly, I also received an English subtitle file for IL MOSTRO DI FIRENZE (1986) but do not have a DVD-R of the Italian VHS.  Could anyone help out?  Ideally I would like the Italian VHS tape so I can transfer it directly in to my editing programme but would settle for a DVD-R.  I am considering doing a 'Monster of Florence' tin that would contain this and a revised version of THE KILLER IS STILL AMONG US fan DVD I produced a while back.

Thanks!

bdc

The Dutch Mozart is a Murderer dvd is oop.
I'll see what I can find.
There's a German dvd of Il mostro di Firenze (German language only) but I don't know if it's cut or not?
http://www.amazon.de/Night-Ripper-Das-Monster-Florenz/dp/B0000634NC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1271277206&sr=1-1

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Thanks bdc, I had no idea that IL MOSTRO DI FIRENZA had been released on DVD in Germany.  I have just ordered a copy for around £6.  Will still need a copy of the Italian VHS if anyone can help out?

I knew I should have purchased MOZART IS A MURDERER when it came out.

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures

The Dutch Mozart is a Murderer dvd is oop.
I'll see what I can find.
There's a German dvd of Il mostro di Firenze (German language only) but I don't know if it's cut or not?
http://www.amazon.de/Night-Ripper-Das-Monster-Florenz/dp/B0000634NC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1271277206&sr=1-1

is MOSTRO an ultraviolent film?  if so, it might be cut since Amazon.de doesn't sell FSK 18, do they?

bdc

The murders seem to get more violent as the film progresses but I really wouldn't know if it's cut or not....
The shootings are pretty brutal but there's no over-the-top gore in this one.
Amazon does carry FSK18 dvd's but this one is FSK16.
Blood Diner was also recently given an FSK16 (uncut),so the German censors seem to be relaxing.

According to what I've read the German print should run for 93 mins (without end credits).
"allerdings läuft der Film ca. 93 min (Ohne Abspann) und dürfte somit ungeschnitten sein (Angabe auf DVD falsch)"

bdc

I've located a Dutch Mozart is a Murderer dvd and it will be travelling to the UK soon.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

I've located a Dutch Mozart is a Murderer dvd and it will be travelling to the UK soon.

Isn't the internet amazing?  Thanks very much bdc, you are a true gent.  :P

Still looking for a copy of the Italian VHS release of IL MOSTRO DI FIRENZE if anyone can help?  Will happily trade.

bdc

Ok,to make a long story short,I bought a Mozart dvd for Oli on a small Belgian auction site and the seller couldn't find it (his ex took it with her or something) and I ended up just getting my money back.
So I am still looking for one at the moment.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Thanks again, for the time you have taken to locate one for me.  I had no idea that would become such a headache for you.

bdc

No worries mate!  :D
Btw I just got another offered,I'll contact you asap when I know more.

bdc

You've got pm.  :D

horrorC.K.

I've got 'Mozart is a murderer' on VHS so if needed I could make a dvd-r of it.

gnorthcott

Does this film go under a different title for the dutch dvd as i cant find much info on the release,i know its out of print but thats half the fun in trying to get one

bdc

No,same title.
Label: WorldWide Cinema

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.