Euro Cult Movie Forum > Police & Crime

Highway Racer / Poliziotto sprint (Stelvio Massi, 1977)

(1/5) > >>

Jonny:
Never seen this film, just got a nice straight from VHS DVD-R a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it watch soon.

Anyone seen it and care to comment, no spoilers though please!

Possibly the only film I know of that features Maurizio Merli without a moustache...

Stephen Grimes:
Blinding :)
Some great car chases and stunt work.I used to own the fullscreen Danish sell thru of this,haven't watched the film in ages though.

Inspector Tanzi:

--- Quote from: Jonny on 25 Jul 2007 - 19:38 ---Never seen this film, just got a nice straight from VHS DVD-R a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it watch soon.

Anyone seen it and care to comment, no spoilers though please!

Possibly the only film I know of that features Maurizio Merli without a moustache...

--- End quote ---

Great film, the best version that i know of is a Japanese tape which is widescreen (not sure if it's the right ratio though)

Merli is also tashless in "Seagulls fly low" :-\

Jonny:

--- Quote from: Inspector Tanzi on 25 Jul 2007 - 20:00 ---Merli is also tashless in "Seagulls fly low" :-\

--- End quote ---

I didn't know that! I've got a copy of 'Seagulls Fly Low', an incentive to dig it out and watch it I think!

Pollanet:
Seems that in january Poliziotto Sprint will be on RAISAT channel after unless 20 years from the last time on italian tv

I absolutely love this movie  8), in italy there is only a bad fullscreen master on CVC VHS, I hope that I can see it in widescreen for the first time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version