• 18 Aug 2022 - 02:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatevi Vivi: La Polizia Non Interverrà - Piero Piccioni  (Read 2508 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Fatevi Vivi: La Polizia Non Interverrà - Piero Piccioni

Coming July from Digitmovies

First ever release of Piero Piccioni's full Fatevi Vivi: La Polizia Non Interverrà soundtrack - the music to the 1974 Italian police movie.

At the time of the film's release only a 45 rpm single was issued on the United Artists label (UA 25757) with the two tracks "Kidnap" and "Agguato" (Tr.1 and Tr.2 on this CD) in stereo. Although Digitmovies did get the license to release this soundtrack, unfortunately the original session master tapes have been lost for a long time. After various searches they were able to find in the composer's private archive the original tapes in full stereo and in very good condition which gave them the chance to issue this CD with a duration of about 60 minutes. The Fatevi Vivi: La Polizia Non Interverrà soundtrack is a fabulous mix of lounge and action music, quite different to the usual and well-known sounds of the Italian genre, but closer to the music of some British TV series such as "The Persuaders" (1971). Incidentaly, Piero Piccioni had already written the score for the British movie "Puppet on the Chain" in 1970, and the musical approach is very similar. Dynamite-like action music gets alternated with sensual lounge atmospheres and the whole criminal side of the plot is described with mysterious, suspenseful and obsessive themes where the composer uses the sound of the Jew's harp and the tubular bells.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato

Cheers for the heads up Tanzi. I wish they'd release the bloody film too, so that I can get rid of the crappy German sat rip...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.