• 12 Jun 2021 - 10:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Cry of a Prostitute / Quelli che contano (Andrea Bianchi, 1974)  (Read 71613 times)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Very good, mate. An excellent job on both counts.

The only other thing I have to say is "oink, oink"  :D :P

Hehe! When Henry say's he want's it 'his' way and bends her over... She grabs onto that pigs carcass... Henry pumps away... She calls him a dirty pig...

Do you think he's doing her up the bum?

That's exactly what I thought, mate - he's such a cunt in the film, eh? Really can't remember a film where the protagonist is such a git! The belting is pretty fucking hardcore too!
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Hehe! When Henry say's he want's it 'his' way and bends her over... She grabs onto that pigs carcass... Henry pumps away... She calls him a dirty pig...

Do you think he's doing her up the bum?

That's exactly what I thought, mate - he's such a cunt in the film, eh? Really can't remember a film where the protagonist is such a git! The belting is pretty fucking hardcore too!

Henry's a real cunt in this isn't he? But it's for a good reason! He's letting everyone know who's boss!

Not sure if I'd have gone about it in the same way though!

Don't you just love the way he say's 'Son...of......a BITCH!" in this?

Glad you liked it mate, I knew you would.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Don't you just love the way he say's 'Son...of......a BITCH!" in this?

I prefer the way he says "motherfucker" - it's awesome (and I don't use that word lightly, neither). I can't think of anyone else that says it with such zeal::)
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

vigilanteforce

Silva is GOD! I'm sure your opinion of Him has improved after watching this one Comp!

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Silva is GOD! I'm sure your opinion of Him has improved after watching this one Comp!

You know what Lefteris, it certainly has, mate. I never disliked him - just thought he was a bit wooden. But as I sat there watching the flick, it brought back memories of watching him in THE BOSS and MANHUNT - and he's a bad motherfucker in those films too.

vigilanteforce

Just wait till you see him in THE HARD WAY- Johny has the UK disc of that! He is 60 in that movie and has a rough fight with Miles O'Keeffe. And has unforgettable lines such as "I love killing people, it gives me great satisfaction", etc. Also, his demise in that is unbelievable but I am not going to spoil it!

Fray G

I think Henry acts like a pussy when he tries to save the young lovers, he should have forced them to fuck in a quarry and then run over them in a steamroller.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Just wait till you see him in THE HARD WAY- Johny has the UK disc of that!

I'm burning Comp a copy as we speak!  ::)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

Just wait till you see him in THE HARD WAY- Johny has the UK disc of that! He is 60 in that movie and has a rough fight with Miles O'Keeffe. And has unforgettable lines such as "I love killing people, it gives me great satisfaction", etc. Also, his demise in that is unbelievable but I am not going to spoil it!

Cheers for that mate - I shall check it out when Jonny sends it on - nice one Jonny.

I've also got KILLER Vs KILLERS to see, too.

vigilanteforce

I am always trying to promote that kind of films  ::) Specially THE HARD WAY because it is one of the greatest Italian jungle actioners of the 80s. It is well-made while KILLERS VS KILLERS is pretty bad. It is trashy fun with a few over the top moments but I would expect Fernando Di Leo's swansong to be a lot better than that. Just don't expect anything similar to his 70s classics. I wouldn't even call that "italian crime"- its more like cheesy 80s Italian action.

vigilanteforce

I'm burning Comp a copy as we speak!  ::)

Actually, I have a Japanese VHS of the movie that looks better than the 23rd Century disc lol

IL COMMISSARIO

WOW! Maybe I need to push this ahead of WEAPONS OF DEATH. I started watching that one the other night and fell asleep (not from the movie mind you) and haven't had the chance to re-visit it.

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

WOW! Maybe I need to push this ahead of WEAPONS OF DEATH. I started watching that one the other night and fell asleep (not from the movie mind you) and haven't had the chance to re-visit it.

Drop whatever it is you're doing  and watch this film right away, mate.

vigilanteforce

That's right, both are top films in their genres! Finish WEAPONS and then watch HARD WAY right away!

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"

I was under the impression Commisario was talking about CRY OF A PROSTITUTE. Maybe I've not been paying attention...again  ???
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.