• 25 Sep 2023 - 18:49
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Red Queen Kills 7 Times (Emilio P. Miraglia, 1972)  (Read 9103 times)

eiren

Re: The Red Queen Kills 7 Times (Emilio P. Miraglia, 1972)
« Reply #15 on: 05 Oct 2009 - 13:25 »

Yeah it's expensive now stock has disappeared since it's gone OOP.

Shame as I love this film. I think it's brilliantly done.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Red queen kills 7 times (Emilio P. Miraglia, 1972)
« Reply #16 on: 21 Jul 2010 - 08:16 »

Love the flooding sequence in the cellar with Bouchet and the rats coming through the pipes,wonder if this was expensive to set up and where they filmed it?

I finally watched my NoShame DVD last night and thought exactly the same thing during that scene.

Thoroughly enjoyed it and was tapping my feet most of the way through it to Nicolai's score.  :'(

Couldn't help but wince when that girl had her head smashed against the side of the river bank repeatedly, the sound effects were like a coconut being cracked open.

BodyElectric

« Reply #17 on: 16 Feb 2011 - 18:55 »

Just watched this for the first time yesterday while I was home sick from work. I thought it was pretty well done. The killer's laugh creeped me out.

In the sequences in the castle's crypt, did anyone find it odd that none of the characters apparently even flinched while multiple bats were circling around their heads? One would think that would be a natural reaction. It's almost as if Miraglia ordered the actors to ignore the bats!

cannibal man

« Reply #18 on: 17 Feb 2011 - 13:18 »

Just watched this for the first time yesterday while I was home sick from work. I thought it was pretty well done. The killer's laugh creeped me out.

In the sequences in the castle's crypt, did anyone find it odd that none of the characters apparently even flinched while multiple bats were circling around their heads? One would think that would be a natural reaction. It's almost as if Miraglia ordered the actors to ignore the bats!

very good film mate.
have seen it myself.

very odd no one flinched when the bats where circling.
either that or no one was afraid or are creeped out by bats mate.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.