• 18 May 2021 - 05:57
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Les paumées du petit matin / The Escapees (Jean Rollin, 1981)  (Read 4187 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

UK DVD streets March 9th 2009, pre-orders from Amazon.co.uk for around £7. US release is on the 31st of March if I'm not mistaken?

This films DVD debut, re-mastered from the original negative and featuring an exclusively shot interview with Director Jean Rollin where he discusses this film and is other work.

bizarre_eye

Hey Jonny

I've had ths one on pre-order since Christmas, and the release date has been changed numerous times.

I've pre-ordered it from Amazon, and they are showing a release date of 9th Feb at the moment (this coming Monday  ::)) They haven't sent me an e-mail to say it has been dispatched yet (which I usually get on a Wednesday or a Thursday for a Monday release) so I'll have to see... I've been looking forward to seeing this one though.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

I've had ths one on pre-order since Christmas, and the release date has been changed numerous times.

I've pre-ordered it from Amazon, and they are showing a release date of 9th Feb

Must be a typo on the press release that came with the DVD I got this morning then, because it says March 9th on that!   ???

bizarre_eye

After holding on to my order for almost a week, with no definite release date, Amazon have now dispatched my copy  ::) - I am guessing for a 16.02 release. With any luck I will get it before then though... :D

bronxwarriors1990

What has been the history of Les paumées du petit matin on home video? According to the interview on the DVD with Rollin, it never found a distributor after its completion and only surfaced some years later when a cable TV station wanted to acquire the rights to several of his films.

I believe there was a Canadain video release at some point, does anyone know any details about it - when it was released, language, etc (Marc, maybe you can help?)

MarcMorris

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
    • Nucleus Films

Yes, there was indeed a Canadian release, which I still have. It was issued by Video Lazer. If you want to see a scan, let me know.
Nucleus Films – Movie Releasing/Extras Production/Disc Authoring

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Has this been issued as a cover-mount with DVD World or something? Suddenly there's a lot of copies, with a different cover to the one shown above, listed on Ebay and one listed on Amazon. I've checked the DVD World website but it's next to useless.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.