• 11 Aug 2022 - 08:50
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Entertainment One (UK)  (Read 2645 times)

Slicer

Entertainment One (UK)
« on: 28 Mar 2011 - 17:00 »

not really a shameless release but cult labs are trying to promote it ( please move thread if needed)

Norwegian ninja

In 1984, the charismatic Norwegian diplomat Arne Treholt (38) is arrested on charges of spying for the Soviet Union. He is ultimately sentenced to 20 years in prison.

But Treholt was never a spy. He was a Ninja, entrusted by King Olav himself to lead a secret force of enlightened shadow warriors called The Ninja Force!

Norwegian Ninja takes place in the time leading up to Treholt's arrest. The Ninjas discover that Stay Behind, a sinister NATO force created to battle the Soviet Union, are planning a coup-d'état in peacetime. The Ninjas must defeat the conspirators at all costs in order to keep Norway free.

A love letter to 1980's Ninja movies, Bond films, conspiracies and special effects, Norwegian Ninja is the radical feature film debut of writer/director Thomas Cappelen Malling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNVjI9bJIk

http://www.cult-labs.com/norwegian-ninja/

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
Re: Entertainment One (UK)
« Reply #1 on: 28 Mar 2011 - 22:04 »

Looks like a right load of shit.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Slicer

« Reply #2 on: 28 Mar 2011 - 23:03 »

well to be honest i normally wouldn't of given it a chance but when i found out it was by the guy who did dead snow then i got interested

gaz1

• One Just Man
  • excuse me miss? does this smell of chloroform to u
« Reply #3 on: 29 Mar 2011 - 16:13 »

its supposed to look cheesy and silly, its based on Arne Treholt (look him up on wikipedia etc)

Many Norwegians consider him a Hero who was turned into a scapegoat and falsely accused of
  selling out his country.

The movies cheesy silliness is seen as a way of making a film the deals with stuff that is political
  dynamite in its homeland.
  apparently this couldn't have been made ten years ago as it contains many torpedoes of truth
Bring on the young girls and the free cocaine!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.