• 07 Aug 2022 - 19:08
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please help to identify these european movies.  (Read 5601 times)

Member-X

• Almost Human
    • Hohtoloota
Please help to identify these european movies.
« on: 07 Jun 2011 - 12:19 »

I have these memory snippets of old european(?) movies. I'll try to describe them as well as I can.

First up, taking place circa 1800-1900, an old man is sitting in a boat with a girl about 14 yo. I think they're rowing along a river bank and then they get off. A river bank that looks something like this. When they get off, the old guy rapes the girl. When it's over, a red stain is shown on the girl's dress. Aparently very rich people that's dressed very well. Both in white clothes I think.
I have a vague memory that they came from a garden party or something like that.

Possibly the same movie:
An old guy, white haired, dressed very well, in white I think. Walking in a barn made of white stone. There's also a boy in that barn, perhaps 10 yo. All of a sudden the old guy starts to dig out feces from the leg of his trousers. His own doo doo? I'm not sure.

This one may also be from the same movie. In a beautiful park or glade, like this one. A woman, in her 40's or 50's is walking. She's dressed in a white 1800-1900 century dress, but it's all worn and old. I think she also got a white hat and a white umbrella.
Walking beneath a tree, she starts to get wet, when two boys standing in it starts to wee on her. She gets angry but the boys only laugh at her.

Member-X

• Almost Human
    • Hohtoloota
Re: Please help to identify these european movies.
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jun 2011 - 12:35 »

More vague memories.

A young boy meets an escaped convict. It's the 50's or 60's I think, possibly in France. It takes plae during on the countryside, near a river bank or water. There's (rowing) boats and docks. The convict wants money and food from the boy. In one scene the boy asks his dad (or some older man) for money and doesn't get any (or very little). The boy starts to cry and the the guy gives him a few bucks that he finds in his pocket. Eventually, the convict get's caught or shot.

Possibly the same movie. A boy walks into a store and ask for soda that looks like champagne. The female clerk says something like; champagne is champagne and soda is soda, there's no soda that looks like champagne.
The boy buys a bottle sprite and walks out. This takes place in the 50's or 60's (or something like that).

Then to to Denmark. A boy and a girl,maybe 14-15 walks into a barn. They lay downin the hay and starts to kiss. She sticks her hand into his his pants and starts to fondle him. He does the same to her. I know it's a Danish movie, somebody said during that scene, "Danes always make these kind of awkward movies.."

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #2 on: 07 Jun 2011 - 14:39 »

No idea Kurt, some og them seem very strange indeed though.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Luca Canali

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #3 on: 07 Jun 2011 - 18:24 »

Not really sure but the descriptions sound like stuff that wouldn't seem out of place in a Pasolini film?

Member-X

• Almost Human
    • Hohtoloota
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jun 2011 - 12:38 »

Not really sure but the descriptions sound like stuff that wouldn't seem out of place in a Pasolini film?

Thanks that was a start. But I saw them on Finnish tv in the 80's/90's, so they can't have been too gross.

Montgomery Wood

• Anonymous Avenger
« Reply #5 on: 20 Nov 2012 - 02:53 »

Based on your vague recollections i am now intrigued as to what this film is. I once saw a film i am trying to find one contained the following scene: a man in a large auto garage is going to shoot himself. The movie was about performance artists. Anyway i remember an ambulance was on standby and the guy shoots himself in the stomach or chesg with a chrome revolver that he pulls out of a red tool box. I recalled there was narration possiably a documentary. I remember it was the first time i heard the term performance artist

Second movie: japanese, a boy wearing a school uniform ( kato esque with hat ) black and white, he hides a razor blade in thr inside of his hat.

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #6 on: 20 Nov 2012 - 16:30 »

Then to to Denmark. A boy and a girl,maybe 14-15 walks into a barn. They lay downin the hay and starts to kiss. She sticks her hand into his his pants and starts to fondle him. He does the same to her. I know it's a Danish movie, somebody said during that scene, "Danes always make these kind of awkward movies.."

Tendres Cousins (1980) ?

Member-X

• Almost Human
    • Hohtoloota
« Reply #7 on: 11 May 2013 - 19:33 »

Tendres Cousins (1980) ?

Hm, it could be but I have a strong feeling it was Danish.

Another one I'm looking for:

It could have been black & white, most probably european 60's, 70's maybe. A guy walks into a church and pretend to be blind. It's suppose to be a miracle church of some sort. When he and the others walk out of the church he's blind for real.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.