• 09 Aug 2022 - 01:18
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Demdike Stare live film clips!  (Read 2431 times)

astroman2012

Demdike Stare live film clips!
« on: 15 Jun 2011 - 17:20 »

Went to see Demdike stare the other night and was wondering if anyone knows what this clip was from? it was an old man stood in what looked like a desert and a black cloaked figure coming towards him while there were bursts of smoke in the sky and when the figure took off her hood she looked like a little girl with what looked like snow on her face! it was pretty creepy but ace! anyone know? I was told Johnny does the clips for them!

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
Re: Demdike Stare live film clips!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2011 - 07:31 »

Welcome to the forum! Where did you see them? I was supposed to go to the Lowry gig last Saturday but had miss it in the end.

That footage is from [amazondvd]STRIDULUM[/amazondvd] aka [amazondvd]THE VISITOR[/amazondvd]  :'(

Thread about the film here...

http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php?topic=841.0

astroman2012

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2011 - 20:38 »

Thanks for the info Jonny look forward to tracking it down! saw Demdike Stare on saturday at The Lowry. My friend works with Sean at Vinyl Exchange and He very kindly put us on the guest list. I was massively impressed with them. Heard them for the first time when my friend and I were driving home from on an Everton game under the Perigee moon in March which I thought was quite apt!!

I'm a huge film fan and am looking forward to using the site and forums a lot! thanks for letting me join and for the info on Stridulum! Take care. Andy.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2011 - 08:04 »

Thanks for the info Jonny look forward to tracking it down! saw Demdike Stare on saturday at The Lowry. My friend works with Sean at Vinyl Exchange and He very kindly put us on the guest list. I was massively impressed with them. Heard them for the first time when my friend and I were driving home from on an Everton game under the Perigee moon in March which I thought was quite apt!!

I'm a huge film fan and am looking forward to using the site and forums a lot! thanks for letting me join and for the info on Stridulum! Take care. Andy.

Nice one, good to have you on board Andy especially good to have a fellow northerner on the site for a change! I might be popping over to Haxan at Common on Sunday so if you're in the area let me know.  :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.