• 26 Jun 2022 - 07:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror / Le notti del terrore (Andrea Bianchi, 1981  (Read 17524 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Mark (UK)

• Special Cop In Action

A shame that the PQ doesn't seem to be up to much & there isn't an Italian track, but I love the film so much it's still a must-buy for me.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Blu-ray review now up from Rock! Shock! Pop!
I'll wait till I see some dvd/blu-ray comparison shots before ordering. Zombie Holocaust looks pretty good but the Beyond the Darkness looks worse than the dvd.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Mciver

Who would have thought a couple of years ago that this übertrashy zombieflick would get HD treatment. My old dutch vhs sorely needs an upgrade, so I guess this is the way to go.
Btw. is Andrea Bianchi still alive, and has he ever been involved in doing any extra material on dvd? ( interviews etc.? )

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

is Andrea Bianchi still alive
He's a ripe old 86  :D

the blob

• Violent Professional

I'll wait till I see some dvd/blu-ray comparison shots before ordering. Zombie Holocaust looks pretty good but the Beyond the Darkness looks worse than the dvd.

Definitely looks better than the DVD..

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/71456/picture:3

Funktion

• Violent Professional

It's great the BD includes some (apparently) never before released outtakes.

I love it when all these years later, some additional footage is found, and we get something new for a film we are quite familiar with.
How many similar footage is probably decaying in some vault, stored away and not to be seen by anybody?

I would love to work on a BD release of an old genre effort, and be able to search for and preserve this little fragments. All these things, be it outtakes/deleted scenes/behind the scenes footage, are perfect testaments of what the film-making experience for that particular title was, something unrepeatable and long gone.

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

Ian has also just added some screen-caps from the outtakes.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

Ben Cobb

• Cane Arrabbiato

OK, I'm sold on this release now. Will grab one in my next film order
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

KommissarX

• Special Cop In Action

I love it when all these years later, some additional footage is found, and we get something new for a film we are quite familiar with.
How many similar footage is probably decaying in some vault, stored away and not to be seen by anybody?

I would love to work on a BD release of an old genre effort, and be able to search for and preserve this little fragments. All these things, be it outtakes/deleted scenes/behind the scenes footage, are perfect testaments of what the film-making experience for that particular title was, something unrepeatable and long gone.

:P This is exactly how i feel about such discoveries. With some beloved titles I would even happily watch discarded takes or unused coverage shots. It's a bit like trying to reverse-engineer how these films made it to the final form we all know.
Crudox cruo!

gnorthcott

I wish somebody could confirm whether its region locked or not,the last two shriek show blu's were not but apparently the package for this has a big A on it,ian is going to test it and report back so fingers crossed

Funktion

• Violent Professional

I wish somebody could confirm whether its region locked or not,the last two shriek show blu's were not but apparently the package for this has a big A on it,ian is going to test it and report back so fingers crossed
I asked the reviewer Ian Jane at Rock! Shock! Pop! about this, and he confirmed the disc works on a player set to region B.

Scroll down a bit to see his reply:
http://www.rockshockpop.com/forums/content.php?1712-Burial-Ground-Nights-of-Terror

Mciver

Any release including previously unseen footage of maestro Peter Bark is to me a cinematic treasure :P

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Any release including previously unseen footage of maestro Peter Bark is to me a cinematic treasure :P
::)

gnorthcott

::)

I was recently talking with kit gavin after purchasing some posters from him over ebay,and we ended up briefly discussing this film(i think) and peter bark,and he mentioned that a friend of his recently bumped into peter bark in a transvestite bar in rome,apparently he wasnt in drag but was wearing a white elvis suit.How funny is that
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.