• 06 Feb 2023 - 12:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Is Killing The Great Chefs Of Europe (Ted Kotcheff, 1978)  (Read 2711 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Max Van Der Veer is a highly respected restaurant critic who runs a divine food magazine. He publishes a piece in the magazine about the ultimate four course meal, each course of that meal created by one of the top chefs in Europe. But when the Chefs start to me murdered in the style of one of their dishes....

Watched it this evening, what a really enjoyable film. Morley steals the show with some fantastic dialogue and snappy answer backs. One of which when asked if they should do a meal based on the last supper he says how bland it would be and asks "what's next? The Andes Plane Crash Cookbook" (or very close to them lines)

I wasn't too sure if this is classed as a European (or even British film), Even though it is directed by Ted Kotcheff (Probably best known for First Blood) I noticed on his resume on imdb that most of his earlier stuff was made in Britain.

So Jonny, Paul, Stephen if you think this needs to move to the British or non-Euro section feel free to move it, or just leave it here  :D

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store

Kotcheff's best film is Wake in Fright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.