• 30 Nov 2022 - 15:38
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: DRACULA PRINCE OF DARKNESS BLU-RAY/DVD REPLACEMENT PROGRAMME - STUDIO CANAL  (Read 11767 times)

the blob

• Violent Professional

Wasn't sure where to stick this but here's the details for anyone who's bought the recent release:

Notice from StudioCanal UK regarding faulty Dracula Prince Of Darkness Blu-ray/DVD Double-Play discs:

"We recently discovered a small audio synch issue within a couple of scenes of the Dracula Prince Of Darkness discs that were released on the 5th of March.

This problem occurred at the authoring stage where a fix was not implemented despite being supplied.

With this in mind we will be replacing any discs that have this issue present.

Please send your proof of payment and your address to enquiries@vdcgroup.com and we will endeavour to send a working replacement to you promptly."

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Thanks for the information. I tried to cancel my Amazon order but I was too late. At least I'll be able to get a replacement.

gnorthcott

Its great that they are doing a replacement programme,mine was dispatched on mon and like yourself was too late to cancel,a lot of people are up in arms about this but im still real excited about the upcoming hammer blus,especially the extended 'dracula'

Funktion

• Violent Professional

Just wondering: did anyone receive any reply when you've sent your emails?
I've sent mine on Monday, but received no reply.

demented_uk

• Cane Arrabbiato

Sent mine a week ago and still heard nothing. I assume they are waiting for the replacements to be pressed. Still, a reply would have been courteous.

the blob

• Violent Professional

Sent mine the day I posted this but nothing. Obviously I wouldn't be the expecting the disc any time too soon but it is a bit off that Noone is getting an acknowledgement.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

Have they recalled all the ones out there that amazon etc have?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

the blob

• Violent Professional

I think they might have done actually. I knew Amazon stopped availability but a quick look on Find DVD and it seems to be unavailable pretty much anywhere.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

I think they might have done actually. I knew Amazon stopped availability but a quick look on Find DVD and it seems to be unavailable pretty much anywhere.
That's good to know, we don't want another two bit carry on like that Arrow Beyond fiasco. How unprofessional was that?!

the blob

• Violent Professional

Maybe some people will still want the out of sync one as it'll be 'rare'...  :-\

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Maybe some people will still want the out of sync one as it'll be 'rare'...  :-\
;D

Funktion

• Violent Professional

The new discs are getting released to stores later this month, but yet so far I still haven't received any information or email reply to my replacement request.

Can't say they are handling things nicely, leaving people in the dark like this.

gnorthcott

When i emailed them all i could send was an amazon transaction number,date of purchase etc. My scanner is not working so i couldnt send them a copy of the reciept. I dont even know if thats enough as they still wont respond

Kevin Coed

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Aarrgghh!

You could always return it to Amazon directly.
"I'm annoyed and it's all your fucking fault you fucking cunt" - Jonny 20/04/13

Facebook 
Letterboxd

gnorthcott

Amazon refunded me and told me to throw it away,which i didnt,i wasnt sure if they would just send a new disc or a disc and packaging.Im not going to worry about it or anything,as i said i got refunded so i can always buy a new one,just a bit frustrating when they dont respond
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.