• 08 Aug 2022 - 06:40
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Il mostro dell'opera / The Vampire of the Opera (Renato Polselli, 1964)  (Read 15366 times)

bdc

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058377/

French label Artus is announcing a dvd for June!?!  ::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

French label Artus is announcing a dvd for June!?!  ::)
Shame it's a French release. More of a chance not having any English friendly options.

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

gnorthcott

great news,fingers crossed it will be english friendly

bdc

English subs are announced.

http://www.dvdfr.com/dvd/f57772-orgie-des-vampires.html

The 66 min (pal) running time is a bit puzzling,does this really only last that long (I can't remember)?

Would amount to about 69 min (film).

bdc

Found this...

http://www.dbcult.com/movie-database/mostro-dellopera-1964/

"Runtime    Italy: 70 min | France: 80 min"

thuleviolenta

a final step out of obscurity
"L'Orgie des vampires" to me this looks like a slightly edited artwork of "The Playgirls and the vampire", why the french didnt use the original artworks leaves me somehow with question mark even using it for the dvd cover, taking the title aside i would think this dvd contains indeed the "other" movie... the release on dvd itself is surely quite something as i am not aware of any commercial release ever with proper quality

bdc

"There is probably a mistake somewhere. I have had the confirmation, yesterday, that the print used by Artus is the French print and this print runs approximatively 70mns (66/67 in Pal). There was a 81 mins Italian version, and Artus also has it, so the additional scenes (only dialogues, NOT action scenes) will be on the disc as "bonuses", as they are in inferior VHS-quality. So, IMDb probably misquoted the Italian & French running times in their site, it was certainly 81 mins in Italy and 70 in France, not the contrary." (todmichel,Latarnia)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

"There is probably a mistake somewhere. I have had the confirmation, yesterday, that the print used by Artus is the French print and this print runs approximatively 70mns (66/67 in Pal). There was a 81 mins Italian version, and Artus also has it, so the additional scenes (only dialogues, NOT action scenes) will be on the disc as "bonuses", as they are in inferior VHS-quality. So, IMDb probably misquoted the Italian & French running times in their site, it was certainly 81 mins in Italy and 70 in France, not the contrary." (todmichel,Latarnia)

Thanks for the info Bruno!

bdc

Todmichel is really the one to thank.  :D

bdc

bdc

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

;) ;), beatifullllllllllllllll  ;) ;)

the image of the trailer is not very clean  ??? ???...

bdc

It's only the trailer and considering what was available before the French made trailer looks great.  :D

JoseADiego

• Special Cop In Action

It's only the trailer and considering what was available before the French made trailer looks great.  :D

Thank you, be afraid  ??? ???...I am waiting something like that  ::) ::)

bdc

Now those look great!  ::)
What's the source for those?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.