• 17 Aug 2022 - 15:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Venus In Furs (Jess Franco) questions...  (Read 3271 times)

Nadeem

Venus In Furs (Jess Franco) questions...
« on: 01 Sep 2011 - 16:03 »

Hey there!

I was wondering who was the responsible for the score? How much did Manfredd Mann and Mike Hugg contribute?

Cheers!

Nadeem

ecc

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • CineVentures
Re: Venus In Furs (Jess Franco) questions...
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2011 - 14:36 »

Hey there!

I was wondering who was the responsible for the score? How much did Manfredd Mann and Mike Hugg contribute?

Cheers!

Nadeem

I believe they contributed some original cues.  The film was edited without Franco's involvement in the United States by the same post-production crew who re-worked a handful of Commonwealth United releases including Franco's 99 WOMEN, Umberto Lenzi's ORGASMO, and Massimo Dallmano's A BLACK VEIL FOR LISA.

As such, the post-production team added opticals (using the still active Howard Anderson Company) and recycled some of Bruno Nicolai's cues from 99 WOMEN as well as library music (some of the memorable suspense cues used in VENUS IN FURS had previously appeared in THE SAVAGE INTRUDER and re-appeared again in the low-budget desert body count film SISTERS OF DEATH.

ciavazzaro

• Almost Human
« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2012 - 13:56 »

That famous suspense music is also present in the movie The name of the game is kill another thriller set in the desert !

MelissaMerli

• Almost Human
  • Slightly off since childhood...
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2012 - 03:42 »

That amazing instrumental piece at the very beginning is a piece of library music called Marco Polo. 
"I'm a damn good hunter you know.  Wherever you go you'll have a piece of meat every day."  Tomas Milian as Chaco
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.