• 08 Aug 2022 - 06:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR LOBO – Paul Naschy book from Creepy Images  (Read 9132 times)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload

Pre-orders now being taken for this book, looks very cool indeed!

MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR LOBO deals with the advertising material from the movie of one of the true icons of (European) horror movies: Paul Naschy and contains the largest collection of posters, lobby cards and other promotional items from his movies ever published.
MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR LOBO focuses on Paul Naschy‘s horror movies of the late 1960s until the 1980s. 30 movies of this period will be featured in form of seperated chapters in the main part of the book while advertising material from his non-horror-movies and his newer films will be compiled in an additional chapter.
Besides high quality reproduction of movie posters, lobby cards and other memorabilia items, the book contains details insight into the distribution history of the movies and we are sure that some facts will even surprise the most dedicated fans of the Spanish Lon Chaney.
Important facts:

Limited hardcover edition

approx. 370 pages, completely in colour, measuring 21 x 29,7 cm (approx. 8.3 x 11.7 inches) more than 1.200 pictures, including more than 160 movie posters, almost 750 lobby cards, over 100 press stills, a large part of which have never been published yet, more than 100 reproductions of admats, rare sales material that was only handed out to distribution companies and much more from more than 20 different countries.

Introduction by Paul Naschy‘s son Sergio Molina

Complete Text in German and English

Besides the countless images the book also contains detailed information about distribution history of the movies

It took more than 18 years to put together the collection that serves as a basis for this book

More info and ordering details HERE

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!

I've been waiting for this one  ::)

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Pre-orders will have shipped by the end of this week.

Did anyone order it?

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action
    • Fragments of Fear - A Giallo Podcast

I pre-ordered it as well. I'm glad I did because the pics of the actual book that was posted on their Facebook page looks great.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Did anyone order it?
I wanted to pre-order to get the free gift and slightly cheaper as well but alas in wasn't financially possible.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Did anyone order it?
I wanted to pre-order to get the free gift and slightly cheaper as well but alas in wasn't financially possible.

Same. If the hardback is still available in a couple of months I'll get one.

gnorthcott

I pre ordered, from what i gathered through emails with thorsten b, i would hazard a guess that it's possible that those who pre ordered will get their names in the book, possibly, but whether that is the 'gift' or not i have no idea

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action

Got my copy yesterday. I'm not a fanatic Naschy fan or anything. I enjoy a few of his films and wanted to support to project, but I'm very, very impressed by this beautiful hardcover edition. The amount of posters, lobby cards and stills included is mind-boggling. If you're even slightly into Naschy and/or poster art/promo materials, you owe it to yourself to get this. It's an obvious labour of love and you'll regret not picking it up once it's gone.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Got my copy yesterday. I'm not a fanatic Naschy fan or anything. I enjoy a few of his films and wanted to support to project, but I'm very, very impressed by this beautiful hardcover edition. The amount of posters, lobby cards and stills included is mind-boggling. If you're even slightly into Naschy and/or poster art/promo materials, you owe it to yourself to get this. It's an obvious labour of love and you'll regret not picking it up once it's gone.

Damn, it's going to be November before I can think about ordering this!

Fab Press have it in stock for £27.99 at the moment. Hopefully they'll have some stock next month...

http://www.fabpress.com/vsearch.php?CO=SP320

Hellochas

• Special Cop In Action

Got mine as well yesterday evening. Lovely book and spent a good hour enjoying the endless pictures and stills! Godd work lads.  ::) ::)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Fab Press have it in stock for £27.99 at the moment. 

http://www.fabpress.com/vsearch.php?CO=SP320
Ordered one last night from there myself. Postage is a killer at £9.80 (It's 2.2kg!) but still works out £3/4 cheaper than ordering from Germany.  :D

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
    • lovelockandload

Anyone know what the special gift for those that pre ordered was?

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato

Anyone know what the special gift for those that pre ordered was?
No idea, I don't think it was all pre-orders though, just a set amount.

Peter

• Global Moderator
  • Special Cop In Action

Here's a pic of the pre-order gift. (I didn't want to post the pic if there's somebody that has ordered it and prefers it to be a surprise).
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.