Euro Cult Movie Forum > General Discussion

The lovelockandload Ray Lovelock interview - Ideas and feedback

(1/45) > >>

Jonny:
Now that we have the backing and are good to go ahead with the interview I'd like to ask everyone if they have any questions they'd like to ask Ray during the interview.

We'd like this to be a career spanning interview so feel free to ask about any aspect of his career.

DjangoLi:
Just want to say thanks to everyone who stepped up to fund this - I'm really chuffed we've saved this opportunity... it could have very easily not happened at all.

Just one thing about the questions (and a rather obvious point...) I need to make the guy feel comfortable so please don't ask anything that might be intrusive to his private life! Keep it clean and just focus on the films. I always approach these interviews chronologically starting with the first and ending with the last... although in this case I don't think there's any point going into much (any!) of his television work which makes up most of his recent work.

Inspector Tanzi:
What are his memories working with Lilli Carati and Gloria Guida in To Be Twenty?

Did he think bigger things may have been on the horizon after his small role in The Cassandra Crossing?

Jonny:

--- Quote from: Inspector Tanzi on 09 Sep 2012 - 18:03 ---

Did he think bigger things may have been on the horizon after his small role in The Cassandra Crossing?

--- End quote ---

And Fiddler on the Roof for that matter.

Inspector Tanzi:

--- Quote from: Jonny on 09 Sep 2012 - 18:25 ---
--- Quote from: Inspector Tanzi on 09 Sep 2012 - 18:03 ---

--- End quote ---

And Fiddler on the Roof for that matter.

--- End quote ---
Forgot all about that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version