• 08 Aug 2022 - 07:19
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: NoShame (USA)  (Read 38423 times)

Stephen Grimes

Re: NoShame (USA)
« Reply #30 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 09:06 »

I would go as far as to say that every Italian, non-arthouse release NoShame put out in the States is essential.
You're right,can't think of a duff or bad release.They also make a real effort with interviews,features etc,noticed a thread over at Gente di rispetto where the Italian fans were moaning that the same releases from Italy didn't have any of those same extras.

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
« Reply #31 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 09:32 »

I would go as far as to say that every Italian, non-arthouse release NoShame put out in the States is essential.
Did you get "The Sensuous nurse" then?

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #32 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 09:35 »

Did you get "The Sensuous nurse" then?

Yes - I have all their non-arty flicks apart from the two war films, mate.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #33 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 09:38 »

i'll rephrase it then "have you seen the sensuous nurse" or is it in you ever growing unwatched pile ::)

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
« Reply #34 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 09:40 »

i'll rephrase it then "have you seen the sensuous nurse" or is it in you ever growing unwatched pile ::)

The latter, though it's quite near the top. I mnust take the time to see SECRETS OF A CALL GIRL and MOST BEAUTIFUL WIFE.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
« Reply #35 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 09:43 »

"Secrets of a call girl" is great (don't be put off by the cheesy title).
Still need to get "The most beautiful wife" (especially that Muti is in it 8)) 8)

I believe you will take back your claim that all the non arthouse no shame releases are essential once you have seen "The sensuous nurse". i tried watching it dubbed and subtitled but wasn't impressed either time.

if i remember rightly the subs were stronger, i think someone gets called a cunt!

Jens Thomsen

« Reply #36 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 10:59 »

The Sergio Martino Gialli. All essential.

Oh, I have those. Any other of their gialli that are recommended? Dark Water, The Red Queen, Whisper in the Dark etc.?

Thanks for the input everybody!  ;)

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #37 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 11:01 »

Wasn't that keen on 'Dark Waters' when I first saw it many years ago. Might pick it up and give it another try. I think Paul has it, but I doubt he's watched it...  :D

The Killer Queen box set is really good.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #38 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 11:06 »

Any other of their gialli that are recommended?
The Luciano Ercoli boxset is wonderful,2 classic gialli and a cd of music by Cipriani.
The Emilio Miraglia Killer Queen Box set is nice as well but i could have done without the plastic figure and had another dvd/cd included instead.

fdsmedia

« Reply #39 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 11:52 »

I didn't like MOST BEAUTIFUL WIFE, maybe it was too Italian even for my taste... got rid of the DVD.

IL COMMISSARIO

« Reply #40 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 20:26 »

Any other of their gialli that are recommended?
The Luciano Ercoli boxset is wonderful,2 classic gialli and a cd of music by Cipriani.
The Emilio Miraglia Killer Queen Box set is nice as well but i could have done without the plastic figure and had another dvd/cd included instead.

Yeah, the packaging is attractive, but a pain to get the discs out. I would have preferred a DVD box as well.

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #41 on: 07 Sep 2007 - 20:28 »

Yeah, the packaging is attractive, but a pain to get the discs out. I would have preferred a DVD box as well.
I meant another cd or dvd as opposed to a dvd box

Stephen Grimes

« Reply #42 on: 11 Sep 2007 - 16:42 »

I watched the 2 disc of UNO BIANCO the other night which wasn't bad,needed a bit more violence but i enjoyed the build up to the end.Nice to see George Eastman was responsible for the script.

vigilanteforce

« Reply #43 on: 11 Sep 2007 - 16:59 »

It would be nice if George Eastman was the star too  ::) Would have been way better.

Jonny

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • I've some extremely distressing news
    • lovelockandload
« Reply #44 on: 12 Sep 2007 - 14:26 »

I watched the 2 disc of UNO BIANCO the other night which wasn't bad,needed a bit more violence but i enjoyed the build up to the end.Nice to see George Eastman was responsible for the script.

I just took the shrink wrap off my copy of 'Uno Bianco' and realised for the first time that Kimi Rossi Stuart is in this! I loved him in 'Romanzo Criminale' so I'm really keen to see this now.  :'(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.