• 24 Jun 2021 - 21:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Tee Shirt Store - NEW designs!! HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby Love (Alastair Reid, 1968)  (Read 3212 times)

Inspector Tanzi

• Cane Arrabbiato
  • Leonardo Tanzi is the Don!
Baby Love (Alastair Reid, 1968)
« on: 17 Sep 2014 - 23:15 »

Coming January 2015.

This rare, controversial feature marked the big-screen debut not only of future Hammer and Confessions… star Linda Hayden but also of BAFTA- and Emmy- award winning director Alastair Reid, whose acclaimed credits include Traffik and Selling Hitler. Also starring Diana Dors and Keith Barron, Baby Love charts the implosion of a middle-class family in the presence of an emotionally deprived, sexually provocative teenage girl; presented here in a brand-new transfer from the original elements, the film remains compelling, genre-defying and startlingly original more than four decades after its initial release.

Brought up in slums, fifteen-year-old Luci is orphaned when her mother commits suicide. A successful doctor who was once in love with her mother invites Luci to live with him and his family in their luxurious home. While she quickly develops a taste for her new comfortable life, her resentment grows for the society that she feels was responsible for her circumstances. Little by little, Luci seduces everyone around her, as she sets out to destroy her adoptive family...

Special Features:
[] Original Theatrical Trailer
[] Image Gallery

"When I read the book of Mormon, I feel closer to Jesus Christ."

Paul

• Global Moderator
  • Cane Arrabbiato
  • "Vamos A Matar!"
    • The Overlook Movie Store
Re: Baby Love (Alastair Reid, 1968)
« Reply #1 on: 19 Sep 2014 - 09:51 »

I'll be all over this. Wanted to see it for years.
"Allow me to explain. Your mother is a whore, your father is a damn thief, and your grandfather is a notorious fag... and as for your sister..." - Yodlaf Peterson

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2015 - 16:57 »

Got this DVD & BAD TIMING BD from Network directly last week and was very happy with both of them.
A BD of BABY LOVE would have been appreciated but they probably guessed the sales would not make it economically reasonable for them.

babybreese

• Special Cop In Action
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2015 - 16:11 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.